extreme warfare revenge

wwffan2

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Because TEW is stupidly over-complicated and convoluted. I don't want to spend an hour booking 1 show.

This. I still play and enjoy EWR mainly because of its simplicity. If I'm bored I can have a quick go on it and get through a whole month in the same time it takes to book one show in TEW.

It looks complicated initially in comparison to EWR because of the amount added, but in actual fact it's no more complicated at all, and once you get into it, it's likely easier because you know what you're looking for. Plus it's not completely shit when it comes to deciding whether a tag team works or not, as opposed to EWR that would tell you a typical big man/little man tag team doesn't work as a team due to the difference in styles.

• Paid Members
Because TEW is stupidly over-complicated and convoluted. I don't want to spend an hour booking 1 show.

This. I still play and enjoy EWR mainly because of its simplicity. If I'm bored I can have a quick go on it and get through a whole month in the same time it takes to book one show in TEW.

It looks complicated initially in comparison to EWR because of the amount added, but in actual fact it's no more complicated at all, and once you get into it, it's likely easier because you know what you're looking for. Plus it's not completely shit when it comes to deciding whether a tag team works or not, as opposed to EWR that would tell you a typical big man/little man tag team doesn't work as a team due to the difference in styles.

I've attempted to play TEW on multiple occasions and each time I get bored after about two shows, tops.

You must have a better tolerance for boredom than myself.

Right bit of a problem with my game, I've applied the 2 years in scenario and started my own promotion, then added the December 2010 DATA, but for some reason the game seems to be stuck in 2003, so I can't add anyone past 2003 to my shortlist. Any solutions?

• Paid Members
I'm running a fairly decent 1989 scenario (NWA) at the moment that I dip into when I'm bored. Usually while listening to old WOL's.

This thread set me off so I downloaded and looked for this time set but couldn't find a working link so settled for something else.

Its fun but I always get bored after a week or two.

• Paid Members

The original old scenarios were naff but to my knowledge, there are better ones being created. Pretty sure the 1998, 1999 and 2000 have been released and are knocking about on the EWBattleground forums. I know there was a modern day British update being made but I think the person who was making it gave up in the end, which is gutting as it looked like it was going to be mint.

Archived