extreme warfare revenge

wwffan2

SteelEdge reading your card, can you book 6 man singles on EWR? My memory isn't great but I thought that was something only added in the TEW series. As people have said TEW 05 was a complete cluster f**k but 2010 was much better and once you get used to it its as quick to book as EWR.

No, you can't book 6 man singles ladder matches. I just use my imagination when booking match types that aren't in the game. For MITB I just use the 2 vs 2 vs 2 Ladder Match. When I get to the Elimination Chamber PPV I'll just use the 6 man Hell In A Cell.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I've been doing a scenario game for a while now, which takes place shortly after Royal Rumble 1990 and builds towards WrestleMania 6. Although Warrior is over, he's completely shit so I had Hogan go over after all. Then, because Hogan is also shit, I had him drop the title to Bret shortly afterwards. I had Bret feud with Mr Perfect & Ted Dibiase and had a fantastic tag team division involving The Rockers, The Rougeaus, The Malenkos, British Bulldogs (whom I re-signed) and Demolition. Two years down the line I managed to sign both Steiner brothers, I was so chuffed. I signed Bobby Eaton but Stan Lane's contract never came up for renewal, so I paired him with Terry Taylor for a new incarnation of the Midnight Express and they are class.

I signed a load of youngsters such as Steve Austin, Eddie Guerrero, Rob van Dam, Chris Jericho, Lance Storm, Chris Benoit Tiger Mask II (Misawa) & William Regal- chucked them into development and a year down the line they are incredible.

Bret VS Owen headlined WrestleMania 7, can't remember what I had headline Mania 8- possibly Austin VS Jericho or Regal.

I'm playing it as we speak. I was doing a 2011 WWE scenario to build a WrestleMania card, but got pissed off with 4 weekly tv shows. So I'm starting a RoH 2011 game, just to turn them into my own promotion, get rid of their fucknut flippety floppy wrestlers, bring in some decent free agents and have them compete with TNA and eventually WWE.

I'd be very grateful if somebody could share a reliable link to download this from for me.

Also, is it difficult to make it so my database is up-to-date WWE?

Thanks.

Try here

need to sign up though...

I've recently got into this, have done the WCW Scenario where they get bought out by fusient media, I've had 4 PPV's and I've got a TV deal on Monday nights (eep! mistakenly picked Monday nights, so i think I'm gonna fail TNA style) on Fox!

current champions are; Diamond Dallas Page (World), Rey Mysterio Jr. (Cruiserweight), Kronik (Tag Team), Jim Duggan (Hardcore) and Chris Kanyon (United States)

• Paid Members
I'd be very grateful if somebody could share a reliable link to download this from for me.

Also, is it difficult to make it so my database is up-to-date WWE?

Thanks.

Try here

need to sign up though...

No you don't, just go to the 'February 2011 updates' forumn and click on the megaupload link. Easy peasy.

I understand the hate for TEW 05 because I am one of the suckers who paid for the thing when it first came out, due to being completely addicted to EWR, but now with it being free I started playing again last year and find it more enjoyable than EWR. I find it much more interesting and it is more challenging than EWR although there are many little problems with the game that are just confusing and annoying in equal measure. I would say an hour per show being booked is not the time it takes me but it depends how you book, if you know where you are going it can be very simple.

Recently I have been playing the great DOTT scenario for TEW set in 1983 as MACW. Its great my main storylines for the first three months have been 'The Family' invading MACW (a heel stable run by Andy Kauffman starring the Poffo Brothers, The Moondogs and Sid Vicious), Sid Vicious despite being completely green going on a monster run, Valentine vs Piper and Race vs Flair. I just like the booking side of it and seeing what the crowd engages with. I also like to keep it real and have loads of squash matches because in TEW if you blow your wad on big name matches too quickly I have noticed that PPV revenues, TV Ratings and Attendance can plummet.

Great series of games.

cheers got it working now.

just done my wrestlemania (not that great but not bad I though) heres the card in match order

1#Billy Kidman© vs Vampiro (Cruiserweight Title Match)

2#Kevin Nash © vs Kane (IC Title Match)

3#Big Show © vs Lance Storm (U.S Championship Match)

4#Edge and Christain vs Kurt Angle and Randy Orton (Hardcore Tag Match)

5#Triple H© vs Shawn Michaels (World Championship Ladder Match)

6#The Rock © vs Bill Goldberg (WWE Championship Last Man Standing Match)

MAIN EVENT# Sting vs The Undertaker

• Paid Members

So I've picked up TEW after giving EWR a try to see which I like best this time, its been a couple of years, and I've fucked the data base's on TEW trying to put in a scenario.

How do I un-fuck it and put the scenario in right?

Archived