extreme warfare revenge

wwffan2

i just wondered does anyone play extreme warfare revenge anymore ? ,on my current wwf 1998 save here is my survivor series card 1998 card

world title match

Owen hart vs Chris Jericho © (both over 100)

number 1 contenders match

Shawn Micheals vs The Rock

chris candido vs cactus jack

The Undertaker vs kane

IC Title match

Kurt Angle vs CHAVO GUERREO

WWE Lightweight title match

low ki vs devon storm

ECW World Title

sho funaki vs danny doring

euro title match

Edge vs christian cage vs jamie noble vs lance storm

flash funk vs tajiri

please let me know what you think.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to enjoy telling HHH to put over Funaki over and over again so that his moral would plummet and you could then offer him a release. That way you could get rid of your big earners without it costing you anything.

• Paid Members

Took a quick look at the Wikipedia article for Extreme Warfare and this sentence made me chuckle:

The match reports also took a slight change, featuring reviews of the matches from such Internet columnists as useless moron Scott Keith instead of a straight play-by-play style.

I go through phases of playing this loads then not touching it for months. I've been playing a fair bit recently and am looking forward to building up to my Mania 27 (Currently a couple of weeks before the TLC PPV). The Mania card currently reads..

WWE Championship: 'The Final Encounter': Triple H (Nexus leader) vs John Cena

World Heavyweight Championship: Ultimate Submission Match, the loser can no longer use the Ankle Lock submission: Kurt Angle vs Jack Swagger

Undertaker vs Sheamus (Street Fight)

WWE Tag Team Championships: The Nexus (Otunga and Sheffield) vs Motor City Machine Guns vs Canadian Violence (Edge and Jericho) vs The Hardys

United States Championship: Wade Barrett vs Evan Bourne

Money In The Bank Ladder Match: Rey Mysterio vs CM Punk vs John Morrison vs Daniel Bryan vs The Miz vs Randy Orton

WWE Intercontinental Championship: Dolph Ziggler vs Christian vs Alberto Del Rio vs Kofi Kingston

WWE Women's Championship: Kong vs Beth Phoenix vs Mickie James

Also got Drew Mcintyre winning the pre-show Battle Royal.

• Paid Members
Because TEW is stupidly over-complicated and convoluted. I don't want to spend an hour booking 1 show.

This. I still play and enjoy EWR mainly because of its simplicity. If I'm bored I can have a quick go on it and get through a whole month in the same time it takes to book one show in TEW.

• Paid Members
due to the nature of my work, im now a macbook fan boy, and alas cannot get EWR on macs to work. anyone know of an alternative, or a mac download?

I have the same problem and unfortunately unless you run Boot Camp or something similar then there's no Mac download or alternative that I know of. I just play it occasionally when I head home and use my grandparents' PC.

• Paid Members
Because TEW is stupidly over-complicated and convoluted. I don't want to spend an hour booking 1 show.

This. I still play and enjoy EWR mainly because of its simplicity. If I'm bored I can have a quick go on it and get through a whole month in the same time it takes to book one show in TEW.

Does anybody know if they've improved the newer ones in that regard? I am considering buying it.

Archived