extreme warfare revenge

wwffan2

• Paid Members
...and yeah I hired most of the Nexus and continued the storyline in ROH...

I also hired most of The Nexus and Trent as WWE let them go pretty quickly. Oh, and be careful- TNA will snap up WGTT as soon as they can. And you might not be able to tie them down to a written contract before they do.

I've been doing my RoH one for a couple of months now. I'm into April 2012 and the top promotion in the world. Shimmer, for some reason, took control of WWE (after the WWE Board 'retired'). As a result of this Punk, Rock and Orton walked out. I signed them on open contracts as

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My game is still going slowly but surely, I go through weeks where I don't play it all. I'm starting the run up to Mania now after a decent No Way Out. Sting has debuted and will take on Taker at Wrestlemania. I'm also planning for Miz to create a stable called Hollywood, consisting of Miz, Otunga, Ryder, Vance Archer, and Melina. That will be the start of his main event push. Probably going to have Morrison win MITB this year so he can get a nice 6 month build before he takes his title shot and becomes a full blown main eventer.

Also bringing back King Of The Ring as my July PPV, and my current favourite to win is Drew Mcintyre although that may change nearer the time.

Has someone modded a Money in the Bank angle in, or do you have to just do a Morrison vs Champ title match and "pretend" the MITB thing? I've not played EWR in ages.

Also, can you set up one-night tournaments in it? From what I remember, if you used the same wrestler three times in one show, the game would tell you off for overexposing them.

• Paid Members

Having seen this has made me want to play EWR again. Where can I find the latest updates from? The Neoseeker forum where I used to get the from seems to have all of them deadlinked to Geocities pages.

My game is still going slowly but surely, I go through weeks where I don't play it all. I'm starting the run up to Mania now after a decent No Way Out. Sting has debuted and will take on Taker at Wrestlemania. I'm also planning for Miz to create a stable called Hollywood, consisting of Miz, Otunga, Ryder, Vance Archer, and Melina. That will be the start of his main event push. Probably going to have Morrison win MITB this year so he can get a nice 6 month build before he takes his title shot and becomes a full blown main eventer.

Also bringing back King Of The Ring as my July PPV, and my current favourite to win is Drew Mcintyre although that may change nearer the time.

Has someone modded a Money in the Bank angle in, or do you have to just do a Morrison vs Champ title match and "pretend" the MITB thing? I've not played EWR in ages.

Also, can you set up one-night tournaments in it? From what I remember, if you used the same wrestler three times in one show, the game would tell you off for overexposing them.

What I'll do for MITB is just set up a 2 v 2 v 2 v 2 TLC match, and select Morrison (or whoever I choose) as the Winner.

For KOTR I'll just do the semis and final on the PPV, and have qualifiers on Raw and Smackdown. That way no one appears more than twice. I used Cena 4 times on Raw a while back and his overness dropped by 8!

Also, here's a good site for downloading the game and up to date rosters etc... http://gnetwork.reallyhotstuff.net/EWR/

What I'll do for MITB is just set up a 2 v 2 v 2 v 2 TLC match, and select Morrison (or whoever I choose) as the Winner.

For KOTR I'll just do the semis and final on the PPV, and have qualifiers on Raw and Smackdown. That way no one appears more than twice. I used Cena 4 times on Raw a while back and his overness dropped by 8!

Also, here's a good site for downloading the game and up to date rosters etc... http://gnetwork.reallyhotstuff.net/EWR/

Thanks for that.

TEW 2005 is available for free (and legally I should add) as well for anyone interested. Its not as simple to book, which puts some people off admittedly, but it can be more realistic in certain areas. People are harder to get over for one, stopping the top heavy roster problemo.

TEW 2005 is available for free (and legally I should add) as well for anyone interested. Its not as simple to book, which puts some people off admittedly, but it can be more realistic in certain areas. People are harder to get over for one, stopping the top heavy roster problemo.

Has anyone finished a proper modern roster data set for TEW 2005 yet?

I have played EWR for about 7 years. Some times I go weeks and weeks without playing other times I have a quick go (just book one of two shows) every night.

My only real complaint is the aforementioned "top heavy" roster. However I have found that if you have some upper mid carders that you want to keep upper mid card (and not maineventers) I just book their matches and angles with each other without actually making it a "fued" within the game settings. If they are having good matches they will still get slightly over and the matches will get good ratings. You can then just end the fued with a blow off gimmick match or whatever and they wont gain 8 or 9 overness. It just keeps people in the spots you want them.

My problem with playing this game is I always try to get a roster full of lightweights with technical stats greater than 65 so that the matches are always good quality. The problem doing this, is when i try to play as TNA i have to release more than half the roster or make people unhappy etc etc

My problem with playing this game is I always try to get a roster full of lightweights with technical stats greater than 65 so that the matches are always good quality. The problem doing this, is when i try to play as TNA i have to release more than half the roster or make people unhappy etc etc

That was one of the problems I found with the game. It seemed to be balanced so that the audience in the game was made up completely of the kind of fan who'd be downloading the game. A Shelton Benjamin vs Rob Conway match would do better than a Rock vs John Cena match, for example.

• Moderators

Well, balls to them. I've got the new update and I've got Mike Enos running roughshod over the former ROH roster (It's now called SUPER AMERICAN WRESTLING), and their stats are getting him over. The way the game is best. I'm going to bring in Rhythm and Blues soon as well.

Archived