extreme warfare revenge

wwffan2

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You can't grumble if you're drawing 2000 people four times a week though, that's good going. Does it use real arenas? How often are you playing, say, Manchester?

It does yeah, but at Very Small level the arenas are few and far-between and there isn't a single Very Small arena in the entire "North" region - so I often do my weekly show at Tiny venues instead, which has pretty much every major British city with a generic "Town Hall" venue. I tend alternate between the four for my TV show every week, and similarly each region has three of my big events a year.

But yeah, it's good numbers but I'm certainly hoping to become a major national company in the distant future. I'm struggling to get anyone to join Regal in B- popularity, though; I've tried Hade Vansen, Leroy Kincaide, Jody Fleisch, Adam Windsor, Martin Stone, Dave Mastiff and Zack Sabre but none can get past C-. I'll keep at it though.

It might be impossible when you've only got one B- star to make them. Wrestlers who've never played in the big leagues might be capped at that C- level. Get in a few more free agents who've been stars to raise the company's profile, and then the homegrown guys would be easier to elevate, I bet.

It might be impossible when you've only got one B- star to make them. Wrestlers who've never played in the big leagues might be capped at that C- level. Get in a few more free agents who've been stars to raise the company's profile, and then the homegrown guys would be easier to elevate, I bet.

Thinking about it, I think you've probably got it bang on. You can't push a wrestler's popularity beyond that of the promotion they're in. That makes perfect sense actually! I'll just have to hope that Wade Barrett, Nigel McGuinness and the like leave their written contracts eventually so I can put them in a lengthy feud with Steven Regal and get some B-graded shows.

Is TEW05 free? I may have try pick this up as I always get too bored with EWR after say 3 months

It is yeah, from the Grey Dog Software website I believe. Also, if you go to EWBattleground you can find links to a real-world database that's updated monthly, plus various scenarios and images. Worth checking out, even if you still find yourself preferring EWR.

Recently, I formed a new promotion in EWR using a 2012 mod, but I had no stuff. When I went to hire them, every single one refused to start negotiations, including at like 6 rating. Is there any particular reason for this?

Archived