extreme warfare revenge

wwffan2

i think we should all do a challenge between us all and see who does best there is one of two challenges i was thinking of either one of the following.

take a backyard fed with no cash to global level or

take tna and beat wwe

if anyone would be interested in this idea give me a pm or message on here thanks.

Too easy, unless it's played on the hardest level.

Agreed. Hell, I had RoH overtake WWE within 6 months...

how bout we do a three way challenge and see who can make it to global quickest as a backyard fed on extreme warfare revenge.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Play the trial. It takes longer than EWR but nothing significant. A MASSIVE improvement on 05 in my opinion....

i never quite understood the whole booking side of things i might just wait to 2011 comes out thanks anyway

TEW 10 is possibly my favorite computer game of all time, although I do love the cornellverse and find it really hard to play more than a month on any real world data as the cornellverse is perfectly built for the games engines and its ins and outs. I would recomend everyone try it and try as many cornellverse feds until you find one that you enjoy. For me its ROF and WEXXV that provide the most exciting games.

The original old scenarios were naff but to my knowledge, there are better ones being created. Pretty sure the 1998, 1999 and 2000 have been released and are knocking about on the EWBattleground forums. I know there was a modern day British update being made but I think the person who was making it gave up in the end, which is gutting as it looked like it was going to be mint.

That's a shame-don't suppose you know who that person is and if there is a link to their work so far?

Seeing as we are never going to get a British wrestling version on a Smackdown Versus Raw scale I think a new EWR /TEW styled sim featuring all the UK wrestling promotions and workers (shitarse and otherwise) would be awesome.

But like everything else though nobody would want to pay for it which means nobody would want to invest in it's development which means it would probably be a bit shit!

The original old scenarios were naff but to my knowledge, there are better ones being created. Pretty sure the 1998, 1999 and 2000 have been released and are knocking about on the EWBattleground forums. I know there was a modern day British update being made but I think the person who was making it gave up in the end, which is gutting as it looked like it was going to be mint.

That's a shame-don't suppose you know who that person is and if there is a link to their work so far?

Seeing as we are never going to get a British wrestling version on a Smackdown Versus Raw scale I think a new EWR /TEW styled sim featuring all the UK wrestling promotions and workers (shitarse and otherwise) would be awesome.

But like everything else though nobody would want to pay for it which means nobody would want to invest in it's development which means it would probably be a bit shit!

i agree i would love to try take one of the british promotions onto a national scale and see how certain imports would draw in certain cities.

i agree i would love to try take one of the british promotions onto a national scale and see how certain imports would draw in certain cities.

Well maybe it could be funded by not having a build in editor and having a shitarse auction where shitarses have to bid on eBay for a spot in the game allowing them to book themselves as champion in their promotion and thus taking their down by having the worst main events ever.

• Paid Members
Play the trial. It takes longer than EWR but nothing significant. A MASSIVE improvement on 05 in my opinion....

i never quite understood the whole booking side of things i might just wait to 2011 comes out thanks anyway

If you mean storylines, just set them all to "unchained" and you can book like in EWR.

I think thats the main flaw of an otherwise excellent game, the rigidness of the storyline system, just doesn't allow you to change your mind, or re-evaluate booking on the fly. If it wasn't for unchained storylines i'd find the game pretty much unplayable.

If you mean storylines, just set them all to "unchained" and you can book like in EWR.

I think thats the main flaw of an otherwise excellent game, the rigidness of the storyline system, just doesn't allow you to change your mind, or re-evaluate booking on the fly. If it wasn't for unchained storylines i'd find the game pretty much unplayable.

I never really understood how you see someone's overness on TEW 2005. Something to do with a momentum bar? Could anyone explain it to me please?

• 5 weeks later...

Archived