Wrestlemania Revenge - UK tour lineup

Ant

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Nottingham show was quite decent i thought last night, entertaining enough anyway.

I know others have said it, but it really is absolutely unbelievable the way Cena is over. It wasnt just kids with his stuff either, it seemd nearly everyone had a Cena shirt on, loads of kids decked out in his new red one, blokes with the orange and black ones, women wearing loads of others too, unreal.

Loads of kids i saw had the Cena shirt, Cena wristbands, Cena headband, Cena hat and the Cena dog chain, no wonder the guy is never gonna turn, the amount of money they must spend on his merch is incredible. He got an amazing reaction as well, everyone seemed to love him, he's a class act as well, way he went round everyone at the end shaking hands etc, going to a live show really does make you appreciate Cena more,

Also, Tyson Kidd and Primo both got promo time, and they were both actually pretty good, the words seemed to flow well, and they got the crowd hating them when they were indifferent at the start.

But yeah decent show, really opens your eyes to Cena though like I said, these parents must spend at least

• Paid Members
If you think Primo got apathy you should have been at Smackdown tonight when Trent Baretta came out. Nobody even knew who he was.

who else was on smackdown,im off to liverpool in a bit

I can't remember the exact details, but this is the card how I remember it -

1. Battle Royal to be No.1 Contender for the Intercontinental title later in the show

Jack Swagger, Kofi, Trent Barretta, Brodus Clay, Chavo, Zeke, Gabriel, Slater, Cody Rhodes, Rey Mysterio

2. Trent Baretta vs Brodus Clay

3. Kelly Kelly and Beth Phoenix vs Layla and Kaitlyn

4. Chavo vs Drew Mcintyre

5. Kane and Big Show vs The Corre

Intermission

6. Rey Mysterio vs Cody Rhodes

7. Kofi Kingston vs Wade Barrett

8. Edge Promo, Del Rio comes out

9. Christian vs Del Rio in a Street Fight

10. Edge promo saying goodbye, the locker room comes out and claps, and gets in the ring.

Liverpool results, a bit different but mostly the same:

***SPOILERS BELOW, FOR ANYONE PLANNING ON GOING BACK IN TIME TO ATTEND THIS HOUSE SHOW***

1. Battle Royal for Intercontinental title shot. Kane won.

2. Brodus Clay beat Trent Baretta.

3. Beth Phoenix and Kelly Kelly beat Layla and Kaitlyn.

4. Drew McIntyre beat Chavo.

5. Big Show beat Gabriel and Slater in a handicap match.

INTERMISSION

6. Wade Barrett retained the IC title against Kane.

7. Rey Mysterio beat Cody Rhodes.

8. Christian beat Del Rio in a street fight. Same setup as the show TripleA was at. Edge speech, Del Rio interrupted, match with Christian was made. Christian won with the spear, as per Edge's wishes. The roster walked onto the stage to show appreciation for Edge. Christian then got the crowd singing "Hey Jude" because Edge always said the song reminds him of his mammy.

I bought an "Edge farewell tour" t-shirt as a souvenir. It was a very bland, paint-by-numbers show overall, but seeing Edge one last time (unless he 's ever a full-time GM one November or March) was worth the admission. The uppermost bit of the top tier was taped off, which isn't a great sign of how ticket sales went. I'm baffled at how Trent Baretta and Chavo Guerrero got proper matches and Kofi (the most popular in the battle royal) didn't.

Liverpool results, a bit different but mostly the same:

***SPOILERS BELOW, FOR ANYONE PLANNING ON GOING BACK IN TIME TO ATTEND THIS HOUSE SHOW***

1. Battle Royal for Intercontinental title shot. Kane won.

2. Brodus Clay beat Trent Baretta.

3. Beth Phoenix and Kelly Kelly beat Layla and Kaitlyn.

4. Drew McIntyre beat Chavo.

5. Big Show beat Gabriel and Slater in a handicap match.

INTERMISSION

6. Wade Barrett retained the IC title against Kane.

7. Rey Mysterio beat Cody Rhodes.

8. Christian beat Del Rio in a street fight. Same setup as the show TripleA was at. Edge speech, Del Rio interrupted, match with Christian was made. Christian won with the spear, as per Edge's wishes. The roster walked onto the stage to show appreciation for Edge. Christian then got the crowd singing "Hey Jude" because Edge always said the song reminds him of his mammy.

I bought an "Edge farewell tour" t-shirt as a souvenir. It was a very bland, paint-by-numbers show overall, but seeing Edge one last time (unless he 's ever a full-time GM one November or March) was worth the admission. The uppermost bit of the top tier was taped off, which isn't a great sign of how ticket sales went. I'm baffled at how Trent Baretta and Chavo Guerrero got proper matches and Kofi (the most popular in the battle royal) didn't.

*Some kinda spoilers, SD Related*

Cracking event I thought and quality matches. It beat the shit out of the last November show back in November. I wasn't expecting Edge or Christian to make an appearence. The use of the singapore cane in the main event was a nice touch too. The crowd didn't seem to give a shit about Del Rio really. Kane was generally awful but other than that one of the best shows I've been to. Chavo/McIntyre MOTN

Quality SD show in Liverpool, much better than the previous smackdown show from the November tour. Barrett and Kane had plenty of time to put on a good solid match. Mysterio and Cody have the ability to put on great matches together, favourite match of the night and despite really enjoying the show me and my mate had the gutfeeling that Christian and Edge weren't there just due to bad luck with our favourites getting injured/not appearing. But thankfully they were and the Edge-Christian exchanges as well as the match with Del Rio played as feel-good moment for the crowd to go home on. Some fans literally did go home during this, I know parking might have been bad but c'mon!

Also queud an hour and a half to meet Del Rio, the meeting was standing at a distance whilst a security guard passed a dvd cover for him to sign, we did exchange a thankyou but I'll be avoiding these things in the future,haha.

Archived