Wrestlemania Revenge - UK tour lineup

Ant

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm at the Smackdown taping Tuesday night with the Little Man. He thinks he's got a hospital appointment in London. :p The only thing that is bothering me is getting from the O2 back to Charlton station by 11:30 for the last train back to Margate. I don't fancy spending 4 hours on the platform at Gillingham station.

That is so awesome the way you are surprising him.

I'm at the Smackdown taping Tuesday night with the Little Man. He thinks he's got a hospital appointment in London. :p The only thing that is bothering me is getting from the O2 back to Charlton station by 11:30 for the last train back to Margate. I don't fancy spending 4 hours on the platform at Gillingham station.

Or sinister depending on what you've told him he's going to the hospital for lol

Joking aside will be a brilliant surprise, hopefully a great night will be had!

How early would be a good time to show up before the show starts? from what I can find out the doors open at 6, and show starts around 7:30, so is getting there at 6:40 cool? or should I be there at 6? I dont know what its like queuing etc, plus I dont know where I'm going, the LG Arena never been there, so I would like to give myself time incase I get lost, it sounds simple enough getting off the train, but still.

How early would be a good time to show up before the show starts? from what I can find out the doors open at 6, and show starts around 7:30, so is getting there at 6:40 cool? or should I be there at 6? I dont know what its like queuing etc, plus I dont know where I'm going, the LG Arena never been there, so I would like to give myself time incase I get lost, it sounds simple enough getting off the train, but still.

I'd get there as early as possible, other wise the lines to get in to the arena, or if you wanna get drink/hotdog etc or need a piss are ridiculous.

I've not been to the O2, but the last few wrestling events I've been to at the NIA, Liverpool Echo, MEN Arena and Sheffield Arena, I've got there about fifteen minutes before show time and there's been no queue whatsoever. If you go in at six, you've got an hour and a half staring at the empty ring and stage and watching the crewmembers run about setting up.

I'd get there as early as possible, other wise the lines to get in to the arena, or if you wanna get drink/hotdog etc or need a piss are ridiculous.

The NEC is generally alright for getting in, I've never had to queue for that long, and it has loads of bars as well which is a bonus. Also easy to get to from the station (maybe a 5 minute walk?) lots of signs directing you and usually you can just follow the crowds.

It's much better than Braehead arena, which is probably the worst I've been to for queuing and facilities.

• Paid Members

It's much funnier if you do it the other way round.

The NEC is generally alright for getting in, I've never had to queue for that long, and it has loads of bars as well which is a bonus. Also easy to get to from the station (maybe a 5 minute walk?) lots of signs directing you and usually you can just follow the crowds.

It's much better than Braehead arena, which is probably the worst I've been to for queuing and facilities.

Braehead is quite bad for queuing to get in if you want to spend a bit of time in your seat before the show, huge queue to get in.

However the last couple of shows I've just went in at the last minute and had no problems whatsoever. This week we left a restaurant in Xscape at 7.20, and were in our seats a couple of minutes before the show started at 7.30 so we must have swanned straight in.

Braehead is quite bad for queuing to get in if you want to spend a bit of time in your seat before the show, huge queue to get in.

However the last couple of shows I've just went in at the last minute and had no problems whatsoever. This week we left a restaurant in Xscape at 7.20, and were in our seats a couple of minutes before the show started at 7.30 so we must have swanned straight in.

I'll have to do that next time, it was the first time I'd been up to Glasgow for a show. I think the bright spark who put the merchandise stand next to the entrance didn't help (once you got in you couldn't move because everyone was just stood looking at the merch). At least there wasn't much of a queue at the bar.

I'll have to do that next time, it was the first time I'd been up to Glasgow for a show. I think the bright spark who put the merchandise stand next to the entrance didn't help (once you got in you couldn't move because everyone was just stood looking at the merch). At least there wasn't much of a queue at the bar.

Yeah the merchandise has been placed there since they started using Braehead Arena in March 2004. Amazing they don't have a health and safety bod that's said "hold the horses, what's going on" at what is potentially a bad accident waiting to happen.

CENA AND R-TRUTH IN BELFAST 14-04-11

MATCH THREE USOS V SANTINO AND KOZLOV FULL MATCH

WWE CROWD COMING IN

ALEX REILY V EVAN BOURNE BELFAST 14-04-11

SHOOTING STAR PRESS WWE BELFAST TOUR 14-04-11

MATCH TWO TYSON KIDD V P. JONES BELFAST 14-04-11

MATCH FOUR BELFAST JOHN MORRISON V DOLPH ZIGGLER

MATCH FOUR IN RING ACTION MORRISON V ZIGGLER, BELFAST

END OF MORRISON V ZIGGLER MATCH, BELFAST

MATCH FIVE IN BELFAST, DIVA TITLE MATCH

MATCH SIX CM PUNK V RANDY ORTAN, BELFAST FANS CHOICE

MATCH SIX CM PUNK V RANDY ORTAN BELFAST 14-04-11