Wrestlemania Revenge - UK tour lineup

Ant

Sorry to keep harping on about merch, but i'm taking orders for the world and his uncle right now; so did anyone spot either 'Takers 'Last Outlaw' shirt, the new Austin shirt or the 'Team Bring It UK' shirt?!

Definitely saw Takers Last Outlaw in Glasgow merch stands. Sorry but didn't notice Austin or Rock, but was just passing by rather than having a proper look

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

to the best of my recollection last night's merch, well tshirt wise, in Belfast was:

The Miz - Hello

The Miz - baseball top

Cena - orange

Cena - red

Undertaker - Last Outlaw

Triple H - awful grey one

Orton - Apex Predator

The Rock - I Bring It

Sin Cara - first shirt

CM Punk - Nexus colours

Cena dog tags, baseball cap, wristbands, foam hands, Orton baseball cap, Nexus armbands, WWE World Tour shirt, programme.

no Kofi, Team Bring It or Austin shirts.

• Paid Members

Just back from the Dublin leg. Was dreadful, except for the reaction Sheamus got.

Ziggler seemed surprised by the "Let's Go Ziggler" chants booming round too...

Brought me little dude, and after Miz dog tags, a Nexus armband and a Miz shirt for him, I was down 60 quid. Madness. He loved the show though. Ringside, so it was special for him...

I just got in from the brum show so while its still freash in my head I'll say a few things about it, without saying the winners.

The matches;

Evan Bourne/ Santino & Koslov vs Uso Brothers & Tyson Kidd

Santino is over as phook crowd went nuts for him, apart from Cena, biggest pop of the night for sure, was a fun match, that girl with Santino's team Tamina is it? damn she's got some thick legs oh boy I couldnt take my eyes off her lol.

Percy Watson vs ????

I have no idea who these two guys are, Im glad i wasnt the only one in the crowd with a wtf look on their face, alot of people were clueless, needless to say no reaction from fans, especially after Santino.

Alex Riley vs Sin Cara

Cara did is rope intro, first time I've seen him clear it properly, did his flashly moves, Riley played up to the crowd, fun match.

Twins vs Eve Torres

The usual, swap trick blah blah.

Randy Orton vs CM Punk

Match of the night here, CM Punk was great he took forever to get in the ring, his whole song played out before he got in, the match was made into a street fight, CM Punk took the piss in trying to convince us to change it to another match"come on birmingham I know you dont want to see me in a streetfight", he was a good at what he did, they really beat each other up and put on a great show going in and out the ring, use of weapons etc, CM Punk even did the figure four leg lock, which was greeted with Woooooo's lol.

John Morrison vs Dolph Ziggler

This match was a let down, I expected better, got real slow in the middle and never recovered for me.

R-Truth Segment

Does the "whats up" thing comes out with Melina, he says that theirs going to be a competition, someone will win the chance to go backstage, he picks four people, they have to dance, person with the biggest pop wins, this little Cenation kid won, lol he could dance pretty good, the others were two middle age ladies that looked totally daft and some bloke, those 3 all got boo's.

Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus

2nd best match of the night for me, these guys are two of the few newer guys that I like in WWE, so it was cool to see them, Gail Kim was with DB, that women has no ass, but the rest of her is alright (I like big butts and I can not lie).

John Cena vs The Miz

After their horrendous WM match anything here was going to be better and it was, not anything amazing, just a standard match, Miz started off cutting a promo in the ring about how he dont care that we boo him and how everyone hates him and he loves it, Cena comes out massive pop.

In the match Miz was beating on Cena and some kids were genuinely getting mad, Miz played on this, by giving them some mouth and pretending to cry with them, this drove more kids to run upto the rails and go nuts, was funny watching it, ah the land of kayfabe, if only I could return to it, these kids worlds will be shattered in a few years.

I knew this match was going to have an odd ending, obviously Miz aint dropping the title on a house show, and well something did happen at the end......

Mystery RAW GM makes extra match

John Cena/Sin Cara vs The Miz/Alex Riley

LOL hearing that sound just made me laugh, I'm thinking at a house show? really? oh ok.

This was a fun match too, best spot was probably Miz doing the peoples elbow, accept he missed it, you can probably guess how this ended.

So thats it, dont think I missed out any matches, this was my first WWE show and it was quite surreal watching it, because Im so used to seeing it on tv, it was odd having the likes of Orton right before my eyes, I had some decent seats not ring side, but abit further back centre.

The first thing I noticed going and walking upto the place was the Sea of Red Cena shirts, I dunno after being here and seeing what was the most children Ive seen in one place not called a school, I can't see Cena going heel anytime soon, not for another few years, the kids totoally love him, plus that sea of red equals a shitload of money, kids and their poor parents were mostly buying up Cena gear.

I was sat next to... two dads and their kids, their weren't any of the ROH type mongs or anything like that, it was defently a family friendly environment, which also makes me think WWE wont be going back to their edgy product anytime soon.

In all I had fun time, place was packed out, mostly with kids, good lord too many kids, I could say some other stuff, but I've said enough I think

Archived