Wrestlemania Revenge - UK tour lineup

Ant

For Glasgow:

WWE Championship Match John Cena vs. The Miz

Randy Orton vs. CM Punk

And all of your favorite RAW Superstars including: The New Nexus John Morrison Sheamus Daniel Bryan Ted DiBiase Eve Melina And many more!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a look on the Liverpool Echo arena website at the Smackdown show which I plan on going to and it had Edge vs Del Rio vs Barrett for the title aswell as Big Show vs Big Zeke listed. The expected stars were also listed, not too bad compared to the last SD show I went to which was main evented by Kane and Big Show.

I'd rather a good tag main event rather than a Title match where the winner is painstaking obvious from the bell. Was at the Manchester TNA show last month with a hot crowd which is a contrast from WWE crowds to say the least but I don't want to pass on seeing Edge and Barrett in action. Hoping for a returning Christian also.

I bitched and moaned for years that anytime I attended house shows in my hometown it was always a tag/sixman main event. Got what asked for in form of Cena vs Sheamus, Edge vs Swagger, and Big Show vs Kane in the past year - the latter 2 were so poor that fans started filing out during the match, which in my view is completely unacceptable.

I bitched and moaned for years that anytime I attended house shows in my hometown it was always a tag/sixman main event. Got what asked for in form of Cena vs Sheamus, Edge vs Swagger, and Big Show vs Kane in the past year - the latter 2 were so poor that fans started filing out during the match, which in my view is completely unacceptable.

I have 2 tickets to the Smackdown taping at the 02. What sort of matches are me and the boy looking at?

Also what kind of view will we have?

182775_102152743196793_100002062020745_16316_560299_n.jpg

http://www.aikenpromotions.co.uk/wwe-reven...-live-at-the-o2

*they normally have these right*

Belfast show

John Cena V The Miz

Randy Orton V CM Punk

And all of your favorite RAW Superstars including:

The New Nexus

John Morrison

Sheamus

Daniel Bryan

Ted DiBiase

Eve

Melina

And Many More!

And the Dublin show

***Fatal Four Way Match for the WWE Championship***

John Cena vs. The Miz vs. Randy Orton vs. CM Punk

- - -

***United States Championship Match***

Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus

- - -

And all of your favorite RAW Superstars including:

The New Nexus

John Morrison

Ted DiBiase

Eve

Melina

And Many More!

• 1 month later...

just to bump this, was watching smackdown on sky one this afternoon and they ran a commercial for the tour advertising the main events for newcastle and liverpool.

the newcastle show on the 17th has a main event for edge vs del rio for the world title while the liverpool show the following night has a ME of edge vs del rio vs mysterio vs rhodes for the world title

• 2 weeks later...

I have 2 tickets to the Smackdown taping at the 02. What sort of matches are me and the boy looking at?

Also what kind of view will we have?

182775_102152743196793_100002062020745_16316_560299_n.jpg

The only tickets we could get were split up into sections 114 and 117. What kind of view will we get? Anyone want to trade?

182775_102152743196793_100002062020745_16316_560299_n-1.jpg

Archived