Wrestlemania Revenge - UK tour lineup

Ant

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had a great night in Belfast last night at the Raw show. I been going to live show since 1992 and this was one of the better shows the superstars put on. Same matches as the night before in Scotland.

Evan Bourne vs Alex Riley

Percy Watson vs Tyson Kidd

Santino & Koslov vs Uso Brothers

One of the twins vs Eve Torres

John Morrison vs Dolph Ziggler

Randy Orton vs CM Punk (Streetfight)

Sin Cara vs Primo

Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus

John Cena vs The Miz

First four matches were slow but very good and all wrestlers hit there moves (Percy loves a drop kick, counted about 7 he did.) The Usos loved it went the fans chanted 'Uso sucks, Uso sucks!', i bet any chant is better than none.

Morrison, Ziggler, Orton and Punk all put on a show and didn't hold back.

The last three match were super. Primo really stood out, he and Sin Cara put on a great match and got about 15/20 minutes to do so. If they were given that time on TV people would be talking about these two getting a push.

As for Bryan and Sheamus, Heel against face. Bryan the heel and got booed out of the building and Sheamus got the biggest pop of night! Bryan was great as heel and played well to the boos, first time i see him really put someone down for so long.

Alex Riley cut a promo before the Miz match, he is very good on the mic and will only get higher and higher on the card. R- Truth did a run in after match with Riley and Miz beat Cena down.

On the down side, maybe my age but the Music seem to be not a loud as past years.

The programmes are 15pound, and it's just pictures no info. High paid for very little work going into it. Fella said they sold over 6000 programmes, thats 90 grand to start with.

T-shirts and other merch was far to high. I only buy the programmes at the shows as you can get the t-shirts cheaper on t-shirt with more choose. But 20pound for a kids t-shirt, don't get me wrong the t-shirts were flying out of the shop ( a sea of Cena red!!!). I did see a alot of mums and dads trying to tell there kids (who were in tears )that the t-shirts etc was too expensive.

Anyway rant over lol....all in all the WWE WRESTLERS put on a great show.

Also as Belfast was 2nd night of the tour this could have been the reason for a great show. Been to shows in Belfast when it was the last one before home, the end of a two week tour and it showed.

Try and get some vids of the night on youtube later.

Anyone who went to the show notice what merch was on sale? Wouldn't mind the new Dolph shirt if its there

Can't remember seeing anything of his there, but it was a bit of a free-for-all, and you could barely see until you were at the front of the queue.

There were a few Randy Orton, Punk & Nexus things that were pretty plain, a nice sky-blue Sin Cara T, and an ugly white Miz shirt with navy sleeves and a big '40' plastered over it to signify him being the 40th champion or something

The big thing was red Cena T-shirts, they must've made a killing on them at

Anyone who went to the show notice what merch was on sale? Wouldn't mind the new Dolph shirt if its there

Can't remember seeing anything of his there, but it was a bit of a free-for-all, and you could barely see until you were at the front of the queue.

There were a few Randy Orton, Punk & Nexus things that were pretty plain, a nice sky-blue Sin Cara T, and an ugly white Miz shirt with navy sleeves and a big '40' plastered over it to signify him being the 40th champion or something

The big thing was red Cena T-shirts, they must've made a killing on them at

I'm at the Smackdown taping Tuesday night with the Little Man. He thinks he's got a hospital appointment in London. :p The only thing that is bothering me is getting from the O2 back to Charlton station by 11:30 for the last train back to Margate. I don't fancy spending 4 hours on the platform at Gillingham station.

I'm at the Smackdown taping Tuesday night with the Little Man. He thinks he's got a hospital appointment in London. :p The only thing that is bothering me is getting from the O2 back to Charlton station by 11:30 for the last train back to Margate. I don't fancy spending 4 hours on the platform at Gillingham station.

You will be fine, I always have to get to Lewisham for the train to Sidcup (and then a bus after that) and always make it. I swear the trains run until about 1 anyway.

This is one thing that surprised me when I went to the US for mania. The fact that the shirts are actually pretty decently priced over there, in comparison to the extortion which happens when they sell them over here.

This is one thing that surprised me when I went to the US for mania. The fact that the shirts are actually pretty decently priced over there, in comparison to the extortion which happens when they sell them over here.

Agreed - the first point I was exposed to WWE merchandise was at Axxess, and I was thinking "is that it?!" in regard to the prices.

I didn't intend to buy anything unless I liked the look of it (ended up with the programme and jersey), but I can imagine some people that went with the idea of buying loads were delighted at the prices.

Archived