Wrestlemania Revenge - UK tour lineup

Ant

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Might go to Smackdown in Liverpool on Monday night. Anyone else going? I can't imagine what the main event would be, now Edge is gone.

Del Rio vs Christian or Del Rio & Cody Rhodes vs Christian and Mysterio would be my guess.

I have read somewhere that Edge is making his way to Europe and would like to know if he's appearing on the SD shows but don't want to spoil the card for myself when I see SD this monday in Liverpool. If anyone could say if Edge is on the shows without giving anything away I'd appreciate it! I hope he's there enforcing or something as I haven't seen him at previous shows and was gutted to hear about his retirement, especially so close to the tour.

I'm in a similar boat. I've just booked the tickets now for Liverpool in the hope he'll put in an appearance. Last time I saw Edge live was against Val Venis on Raw, when Chris Benoit ran in and attacked him and I chanted "We want Matt" like a lemon. Be nice to see him again, as he's always been injured during the November tour shows I've been to.

Anyone who went to the show notice what merch was on sale? Wouldn't mind the new Dolph shirt if its there

Can't remember seeing anything of his there, but it was a bit of a free-for-all, and you could barely see until you were at the front of the queue.

There were a few Randy Orton, Punk & Nexus things that were pretty plain, a nice sky-blue Sin Cara T, and an ugly white Miz shirt with navy sleeves and a big '40' plastered over it to signify him being the 40th champion or something

The big thing was red Cena T-shirts, they must've made a killing on them at

Might go to Smackdown in Liverpool on Monday night. Anyone else going? I can't imagine what the main event would be, now Edge is gone.

Probably Christian vs Del Rio.

I'd like to see Wade Barrett in a good position on that show, as he went to university in Liverpool 10 years ago.

Is The ROCK coming to the uk

LOL.

I think it's a pretty safe bet to say no.

In fact, I'd wager that The Rock likely won't be on WWE tv at all until next year now, not until the hype for WM28 starts properly.

think he's on movie promotion duty now so unless that happens to hit London the same time as Raw there's pretty much no chance of him turning up.

Is The ROCK coming to the uk

LOL.

I think it's a pretty safe bet to say no.

In fact, I'd wager that The Rock likely won't be on WWE tv at all until next year now, not until the hype for WM28 starts properly.

think he's on movie promotion duty now so unless that happens to hit London the same time as Raw there's pretty much no chance of him turning up.

I suppose so. But I have a feeling he will be gone after mania so maybe one more appearance by the great one.....one can dream

Archived