Sweet Saraya & Britani Knight to make American debuts

daveprazak

• Paid Members

Apologies, dumb comment based on a necrophilia joke made in a different thread in the off-topic forum which nearly no one in this thread will have read anyway.

Although I noticed no one got offended at the plethora of "I would" / "I wouldnt" comments that sprang up in the "Shaoul Guerrero signs for WWE" thread or numerous others concerning females in the industry, which I call a bit of double standards.

But yeah, I'm not afraid to say when I've gone overboard and to those I may have offended, I apologize.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Apologies, dumb comment based on a necrophilia joke made in a different thread in the off-topic forum which nearly no one in this thread will have read anyway.

Although I noticed no one got offended at the plethora of "I would" / "I wouldnt" comments that sprang up in the "Shaoul Guerrero signs for WWE" thread or numerous others concerning females in the industry, which I call a bit of double standards.

But yeah, I'm not afraid to say when I've gone overboard and to those I may have offended, I apologize.

Apology excepted by Britani and myself and thankyou for having the bottle to give one.

I just wanna say I have full respect for the Knight family and in no way intended for my opinion to indicate otherwise.

We all know that success in this business is measured by money, how much you can make and for how long. John Cena is a useless wrestler but makes a shitload of money and will continue doing so by doing what he does so by definition he is a success and no one can deny that.

On the same page I expressed my opinion on 2 workers (notice I do not refer to them as "Female wrestlers"), the style that they work and the product that they deliver does little for me (although I do enjoy Saraya's panto style heeling up).

Bottom line is; All the members of the Knight family (who wrestle) will keep getting booking for a good while so it really doesnt matter if I like their work or not.

I challenged some peoples opinions and in return I expect my opinion to be challenged, its called debate and conversation and I encourage it.

There were other questions put to me but Ive already ranted enough for now ;)

I just wanna say I have full respect for the Knight family and in no way intended for my opinion to indicate otherwise.

We all know that success in this business is measured by money, how much you can make and for how long. John Cena is a useless wrestler but makes a shitload of money and will continue doing so by doing what he does so by definition he is a success and no one can deny that.

On the same page I expressed my opinion on 2 workers (notice I do not refer to them as "Female wrestlers"), the style that they work and the product that they deliver does little for me (although I do enjoy Saraya's panto style heeling up).

Bottom line is; All the members of the Knight family (who wrestle) will keep getting booking for a good while so it really doesnt matter if I like their work or not.

I challenged some peoples opinions and in return I expect my opinion to be challenged, its called debate and conversation and I encourage it.

You sir, don't get wrestling.

Thats because it is double standards but its to be expected on here really.

• Paid Members
I think this comment is way out of line personally and knowing who the family are, if i were you i'd think very clearly on what you say in future.....

and for the person saying Britani and Saraya don't know psychology is ludicrous, ok opinions are opinions I mean I think Beckie James is a talentless prick but that's just my opinion. I'm sure there will be some opinions coming my way very soon lol

Just noticed, about 99% of your posts on here have involved a member of the Knight Family, which is strange. Its either A) Your a big fucking fan of Saraya and her daughter B) A mentalist stalker type. C) SBA under a different account (or basically answer "B") or D) a member of the Knight Dynasty posing under this account to put over this pair. Which ever it is saying "knowing who their family are" is such a retarded thing to say. You should wash your gob out even typing that.

If you must know i'm just a wrestling fan that goes to shows and enjoys watching the show, I'm a huge fan of the women's scene and I feel Saraya and Britani are the best in what they do, your entitled to your opinion and thats fine with me if you want to think i'm a "mentalist stalker" or just a plain idiot I don't care what you think I voiced my opinion so bollocks to you sir!

• Paid Members
If you must know i'm just a wrestling fan that goes to shows and enjoys watching the show, I'm a huge fan of the women's scene and I feel Saraya and Britani are the best in what they do, your entitled to your opinion and thats fine with me if you want to think i'm a "mentalist stalker" or just a plain idiot I don't care what you think I voiced my opinion so bollocks to you sir!

I'd watch what you say if I were you, mate. My brother works on the door at my local working men's club and my Dad's a butcher. My family's well connected around the Roker area. I'm beginning to think Anna from Big Brother was spot on.

Anyone who found air raids post that offensive really needs to grow thicker skin.

It was tame compared to some of the stuff that is posted on here but then again Britani Knight is both involved in the britwres scene and has family posting here so I guess she is the closest place has to Royalty making her out of bounds for the usual posts.

You sir, don't get wrestling.

I will re-word; John Cena doesnt wrestle, he entertains and makes a lot of money for himself and his company. I know he has wrestling ability but he doesnt show it under his current gimmick.

Archived