Sweet Saraya & Britani Knight to make American debuts

daveprazak

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Apologies, dumb comment based on a necrophilia joke made in a different thread in the off-topic forum which nearly no one in this thread will have read anyway.

Although I noticed no one got offended at the plethora of "I would" / "I wouldnt" comments that sprang up in the "Shaoul Guerrero signs for WWE" thread or numerous others concerning females in the industry, which I call a bit of double standards.

But yeah, I'm not afraid to say when I've gone overboard and to those I may have offended, I apologize.

If its any consolation I assumed it was a reference to the "last man in the world" thread and it made me laugh as a result.

Classy thing to say, considering her dad has posted in this thread.

You make it sound like its alright if her dad wasn't on here, is that why every one could letch over Batista and Eddies daughter?

I don't mean to sound argumentative there, it just reads a little odd, like "say what you like as long as its behind their back"

• Paid Members

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1E_FTItQBk

Does she always cuddle all of the creepy looking fans during her entrance?. At least she knows her target audience, no wonder she's so popular. It's clever marketing, buy a front row ticket and get actual contact with a female. No wonder SBA's so obsessed.

I'm sure she'll be a big hit in Shimmer.

Just saw some matches of Britani's, and that young woman can definately work!

And that's before seeing her and Blue Nikita from the first Pro-Wrestling:EVE show which Britani will tell you herself is one of the best matches she's ever had (which says something) and the people who were there will attest to how good that match was. In fact that was the match that was watched backstage prior to the last SHIMMER tapings that had people buzzing about her. Britani and Shanna from the latest EVE DVD is pretty damn fabby as well again as anyone who was there or has seen the full match will attest to.

And I'll use that as a segue into mentioning that anyone attending the SHIMMER tapings will be able to purchase the latest Pro-Wrestling:EVE DVDs and anyone attending the Pro-Wrestling:EVE shows will be able to purchase the latest SHIMMER DVD's too!

If anybody here hasn't checked out SHIMMER or EVE then obviously I encourage you to do so ;-)

Just saw some matches of Britani's, and that young woman can definately work!

And that's before seeing her and Blue Nikita from the first Pro-Wrestling:EVE show which Britani will tell you herself is one of the best matches she's ever had (which says something) and the people who were there will attest to how good that match was. In fact that was the match that was watched backstage prior to the last SHIMMER tapings that had people buzzing about her. Britani and Shanna from the latest EVE DVD is pretty damn fabby as well again as anyone who was there or has seen the full match will attest to.

And I'll use that as a segue into mentioning that anyone attending the SHIMMER tapings will be able to purchase the latest Pro-Wrestling:EVE DVDs and anyone attending the Pro-Wrestling:EVE shows will be able to purchase the latest SHIMMER DVD's too!

If anybody here hasn't checked out SHIMMER or EVE then obviously I encourage you to do so ;-)

Tut Tut! Cheap plug!

Classy thing to say, considering her dad has posted in this thread.

You make it sound like its alright if her dad wasn't on here, is that why every one could letch over Batista and Eddies daughter?

I don't mean to sound argumentative there, it just reads a little odd, like "say what you like as long as its behind their back"

People say things behind other people's backs all the time though - you can't control that. But I doubt many people would go up to a girl's dad and say "I wouldn't mind hanging out of the back of your daughter". Well, apart from Richard Keys.

• Paid Members

The opening posts involve Britani in various provocative poses. She's an extremely good looking girl, and nobody can deny that sex appeal is part of the way she's being marketed. Hell, just check out the 'here are my curves while I lie on a weights bench' and 'here's my soft-focus cleavage' pictures, and then try to pretend that sex isn't being used to sell her. I'm not saying she's not a talented wrestler, and I'm not saying that it's the only thing that's being sold about her. I'm saying that it's part of the package.

As a result, the response of 'Cor, I'd fuck that' may be slightly face-palmish, but they're not inappropriate in a thread like this on a board like this. There are constantly off-colour remarks about women on here, for better or worse. She's not being subjected to anything that any other female wrestler, celebrity or indeed board member isn't subjected to if they post sexy pictures of themselves on here. I'm not a fan of that kind of response, but it is pretty typical.

The fact that Ricky posts on here doesn't mean that any member of his family should get special treatment - especially if WAW is going to use the place as a way to promote themselves amongst fans. It's a fan board, and the fuckability of people that fans are fans of is going to be discussed at some point or other, especially if one of the points of the posted photographs is sex appeal. It's not the WAW board, so it's not like people are going onto the Knight family territory and pushing the lecherousness in their faces.

I think Ricky is generally a good poster on here, and I'm not trying to suggest that he shouldn't continue posting or keeping people up to date with what's going on with WAW and his family. However, I do think he needs to sit back and remember this is a fan forum. If Britani is going to be marketed based on her looks, then she's going to get attention based on it, and frankly, on a mostly-male forum, some people are going to say things like 'I'd fuck her'.

She's old enough to deal with it, and she's also old enough to deal with reading that someone doesn't like her work without her dad coming onto a fan forum and kicking off that fans don't know what they're talking about. If either she or Ricky can't deal with either of those things, they should either do something less public or she shouldn't pose for pictures where the camera's going on a deep-exploring mission down her cleavage - or, alternatively, they should ignore responses on the threads and leave the fans on the fan forum to it, and keep to discussions elsewhere.

EDIT - I'm not trying to say that I can't understand why Ricky was wound up by those comments. I'm saying that there are times and places where it's less appropriate to respond.

Archived