Sweet Saraya & Britani Knight to make American debuts

daveprazak

Regarding the issue of "poor execution" of a move... personally, I'd prefer a match that looks rough around the edges and has the feel and atmosphere of a real fight than something that is technically so smooth you may as well be watching ballet or interpretive dance. It's a fight. Is every takedown in a UFC fight smooth? 'Course not.

I'm not saying that this is an excuse for constant botches - but the odd move that doesn't quite look perfect has never bothered me if I'm suspending my disbelief and enjoying a match. The only time it will is if it looks like people are co-operating.

Just a thought.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Of course you have the right to defend it, but saying he's Stevie Wonder and then following it up with a line about him not knowing anything isn't defending it. Its just rubbishing his opinion, and when your as close to the subject matter as you are, its not hard to see that it comes across like your not taking criticism very well. SBA is a complete hypocritical bellend on this subject who is so one-eyed when it comes to women's wrestling and boarding on being a nutcase stalker type, but at least he was kind enough to ask the lad where he'd seen this footage before he went Vintage Back Acne!~

Regarding the issue of "poor execution" of a move... personally, I'd prefer a match that looks rough around the edges and has the feel and atmosphere of a real fight than something that is technically so smooth you may as well be watching ballet or interpretive dance. It's a fight. Is every takedown in a UFC fight smooth? 'Course not.

I'm not saying that this is an excuse for constant botches - but the odd move that doesn't quite look perfect has never bothered me if I'm suspending my disbelief and enjoying a match. The only time it will is if it looks like people are co-operating.

Just a thought.

I agree with this.

OK Ian H lets agree to disagree as i have no beef with you and respect what you are saying even if i might not agree with it. Stew you make a good point thats my beef with modern day wrestling its wrestling by numbers rather going in there and letting it run its course and its suppose to be a fight not a ballet, As you rightly point out.

SBA is a complete hypocritical bellend on this subject who is so one-eyed when it comes to women's wrestling and boarding on being a nutcase stalker type, but at least he was kind enough to ask the lad where he'd seen this footage before he went Vintage Back Acne!~

Whoa, hang on! I never responded to him after asking his opinion on why he felt the way he did!

I thought I was being diplomatic. :(

Honestly, y'try and be nice.......

Come on though. He can only comment on what he likes and doesn't like. My Dad doesn't know much about wrestling, but he knows what he likes and what he doesn't like. If Spiral thought it looked shite and didn't enjoy it, thats fair comment, surely? He may have went overboard disecting it, but least he made the effort to watch it. More than what most would do.

And in fairness to him, he was asked/told to "disect" it.

I'd disagree with him about Sweet Saraya though, I'd say she is the best female wrestler in the country, and Britani Knight has come a long way over the years, and at a young age, has further to go.

Fucking hell! I've never seen Britani wrestle, but I'd definitely fuck her corpse in post-apocalyptic Norwich.

Classy thing to say, considering her dad has posted in this thread.

I wouldnt really want any point of her brother, Roy, either to be fair. I have this image in my head of someone trying to chat her up and Roy, Ricky and Zak descending on him like Michelle Mcmanus on a cheesecake.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnyway, shall we keep this conversation about wrestling regardless of how attractive they both may be?

Fucking hell! I've never seen Britani wrestle, but I'd definitely fuck her corpse in post-apocalyptic Norwich.

I think this comment is way out of line personally and knowing who the family are, if i were you i'd think very clearly on what you say in future.....

and for the person saying Britani and Saraya don't know psychology is ludicrous, ok opinions are opinions I mean I think Beckie James is a talentless prick but that's just my opinion. I'm sure there will be some opinions coming my way very soon lol

• Paid Members
I think this comment is way out of line personally and knowing who the family are, if i were you i'd think very clearly on what you say in future.....

Why? Are the family going to give him a good typing? Really put cap locks on key the fuck out of his user name? Its not Albert Square. Its the UKFF. The only power on this forum is the pCc.

And the mods.

Can i just say on the stupid comment re my daughter, the majority of the people who use this forum are great people, never more so than when my family have had bad times, the support from here has been amazing. In saying that there is a small minority of divlo's on here who give the forum a bad name in the industry.

Archived