Post Of The Year 2011 Nominations

tiger_rick

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Add one from me for Air Raid too. It was tl;dr for me when I first saw it, but seeing as it got a nomination, I bothered to read it and it was a great deconstruction of a turd.

• Awards Moderator

Other then whats been said before about me here is a few low moments in my lifeI went into McDonalds once with my mate we were about 14-15 at the time, anyway I stupidly with a dead serious face asked for a cheeseburger without cheese and the woman serving me said do you mean a hamburger and me without realising said nah I dont like ham and I wasnt saying it to be funny or a smart arse I genuinely didnt realise, my mate couldnt stop laugh and to this day he takes great pleasure in telling anyone who will listen this story.Another Mcdonalds related incident happened when I met a girl I chatted up in town when I was about 16 and took her in the disabled toilets of McDonalds so she could give me a blowjob.Oh and I also got sacked working for McDonalds for stupidly mopping the tables when asked to clean them, I was mother cuddled for years I never cleaned up anything so I didnt know it was wrong to mop the tables.I once met a girl and we went into some woods for some fun, she said I couldnt spunk inside her cos if she got pregnant she could risk getting a blood clot, so before I cum I pulled it out and thought most of it went over her, I pulled up my trackies went to meet my mates to brag about my conquest and didnt realise I had spunk all over my trackies, my mates couldnt stop laughing all night.I got sacked on my first day in a pub for flooding the kitchen.When I was inside prison I got bored and decided to shave my hair exactly like Mr.T with the beard and everything, some of my fellow prisoners pinned me down and shaved it off and said it was for my own good.I lasted a minute the once during sex cos I wanted to get it over with so I can meet my mates and go the cinema to watch Fast and Furious when the first one come out.Ive probably done alot of embarrassing things I just cant think of them all right now, hope you have a laugh at my expense lol.

God bless you, boydy.

• Paid Members

I can map a fucking wonderful life trajectory out of Boydy's post. From mother cuddling that leaves him without the nouse to not ask for a Pontefract cake without the fract, to joyous rutting in the woods and MacDonald's bogs, only to be brought low by the aforementioned paucity of common, and be left sobbing out the back of numerous food and drink service establishment, grotty mop clutched in trembling paw. Have mop, will travel, though, so Tristram Boydy washes up in the clink, stitched up for "keeping the engine running whilst we go in t'bookies" by the same mates who recommended him to the local wide boys, based on his youthful spunky shell suit adventures. Jail taught him many things, though, and now he can see the value of true friendship, and Vin Diesel, over the transient, tawdry pleasures of the flesh.In closing, Boydy is true domestic magic.

• Paid Members

I can map a fucking wonderful life trajectory out of Boydy's post. From mother cuddling that leaves him without the nouse to not ask for a Pontefract cake without the fract, to joyous rutting in the woods and MacDonald's bogs, only to be brought low by the aforementioned paucity of common, and be left sobbing out the back of numerous food and drink service establishment, grotty mop clutched in trembling paw. Have mop, will travel, though, so Tristram Boydy washes up in the clink, stitched up for "keeping the engine running whilst we go in t'bookies" by the same mates who recommended him to the local wide boys, based on his youthful spunky shell suit adventures. Jail taught him many things, though, and now he can see the value of true friendship, and Vin Diesel, over the transient, tawdry pleasures of the flesh.In closing, Boydy is true domestic magic.

:laugh: Like 2 Girls, 1 Cup, the reactions to it (Boydy's post) have been almost as good as the original itself.

Archived