WWE Hall of Fame - Class of 2011

Cobra1000

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd love it if they'd give X-Pac the nod. He's planning on being there anyway to see Shawn go in, and the poor fucker just sits watching Raw and talking to fans on Twitter these days. He's a good egg.

I like X-Pac as well. And surely the payday for him would be cheap. And he said he's travelling there on his own. Get the whole Clique in I say. Nash, Hall, X-Pac, Aldo Montoya, Triple H.

Sunny?

• Paid Members
I'd love it if they'd give X-Pac the nod. He's planning on being there anyway to see Shawn go in, and the poor fucker just sits watching Raw and talking to fans on Twitter these days. He's a good egg.

I like X-Pac as well. And surely the payday for him would be cheap. And he said he's travelling there on his own. Get the whole Clique in I say. Nash, Hall, X-Pac, Aldo Montoya, Triple H.

Sunny?

Her as well. Disco Inferno knocked about with Scott Hall abit, so he should go in.

• Paid Members
I think it's a good time to induct Owen, whilst Bret's still on good form with the company.

I believe Owen's widow is doing everything she can to bury Owen's wrestling legacy to the point where she filed a lewsuit against WWE for using his name and likeness and the Hart DVD. So Owen won't go in, because his wife won't allow him to be linked with WWE.

I think it's a good time to induct Owen, whilst Bret's still on good form with the company.

I believe Owen's widow is doing everything she can to bury Owen's wrestling legacy to the point where she filed a lewsuit against WWE for using his name and likeness and the Hart DVD. So Owen won't go in, because his wife won't allow him to be linked with WWE.

That's a pity, as it would be a nice touch for the new fans to see some of his work in the vignettes - I'd imagine at best a lot of the "Universe" only know him at best for dying during a show.

• Paid Members

I'm sure that was over money. I remember the Observer did an article saying she wasnt paid for royalities over the Hart DVD and she claimed Bret wearing a shirt on Raw with Owen on it was promoting the DVD, and thats why she kicked up a big stink over it. I dont think there's anything she can do about his induction if they decide to induct him. They have to pay her when the DVD comes out and stuff like that though, and I dont think they want any dealings with her. Thats what I understand anyway. Owen Hart isnt a trademarked name and they own all his footage.

Legion of Doom PLEASE...

And Agreed Owen should be inducted and Davey Boy

Bob Backlund anyone?

I'd prefer to see the likes of Jake, Bossman, Rude, Demolition, and LOD.

Of them the tag teams are more likely - I'm sure Bossman and Rude had drug related deaths I'm sure (I don't know if you could argue that Hawk's was indirectly drug related) and Rude may have a bad rep with the Fed from jumping to Nitro at a time when he appeared on a pre-recorded RAW, that said the rumour was he was on the gear at the time of his death to get back into the Fed as a wrestler.

Archived