WWE Hall of Fame - Class of 2011

Cobra1000

Is it time yet for Michael Hayes, anyone reckon? I suppose the major snag there would be PS having to admit he's an age older than 21, and getting him not to sing at the ceremony.

Whilst it's an inevitability/one of the few inductions I think we are guaranteed at some point rather than just vaguely speculated about, I could actually see them being set for this year without him/waiting 'another year' yet again. I really did think the Freebirds might have gone in when they were rumoured for 2009 in Texas but I suppose for WWE it's useful having him/The Freebirds on that "Steamboat list" like they did with The Dragon and DiBiase where they supposedly had them in mind/considered them for every year from 2005/6 onwards but they kept them on the back burner until they needed them. The only difference I can think of for this year is those guys are now in which makes me think The Freebirds time is coming sooner than later.

If not this year (and I really don't think it will be) then I can see them going in in the next three. I think this year they've got enough others (which is a good thing) but eventually they are going to have to play The Freebird card.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
Is it time yet for Michael Hayes, anyone reckon? I suppose the major snag there would be PS having to admit he's an age older than 21, and getting him not to sing at the ceremony.

Whilst it's an inevitability/one of the few inductions I think we are guaranteed at some point rather than just vaguely speculated about, I could actually see them being set for this year without him/waiting 'another year' yet again. I really did think the Freebirds might have gone in when they were rumoured for 2009 in Texas but I suppose for WWE it's useful having him/The Freebirds on that "Steamboat list" like they did with The Dragon and DiBiase where they supposedly had them in mind/considered them for every year from 2005/6 onwards but they kept them on the back burner until they needed them. The only difference I can think of for this year is those guys are now in which makes me think The Freebirds time is coming sooner than later.

If not this year (and I really don't think it will be) then I can see them going in in the next three. I think this year they've got enough others (which is a good thing) but eventually they are going to have to play The Freebird card.

With it being in Georgia, I'd have said it'd be the perfect year. The problem is Michael Hayes is Michael Hayes. He'll get a young black talent to put him over as the coolest man of all time in the speech, then come out in his fucking 1985 AWA confederate facepaint, moonwalking.

• Moderators

Ole in the Hall of Fame would make me the biggest mark ever.

"HOLY BALLS VINCE, YOU DUMB BASTARD!

*Ole kicks off on Michael Hayes*

HAYES, YOU BLACK BASTARD!

*Ole hobbles back into the crowd to smash Meltzer*

HOLY BALLS MELTZER, YOU DUMB SHIT"

Half an Hour of that, with him popping at Flair every 30 seconds for no reason would be brilliant.

• Paid Members
If Ole Anderson doesn't get in I'm gonna chant 'farce' during shawn michaels acceptance speech non stop! And trust me I'm ticketed to be there and have proper right good seats ;-)

Do it! Shout "Hogan hasnt drawn any money since he left Verne", and "is that Savage kid still champion" as they walk up to collect the HOF plaque over and over again. Then shout "your to small to get in the business, you dumb shit" when he talks about accepting god into his life. Then finish it off with "I dont wanna be in the Hall of Fame, but why am I not in the Hall of Fame Meltzer" at Vince McMahon. Its the only way to make it seem like Ole is actually there.

Archived