FSM Thread

Vipes

another good issue this month. only one criticism for me is in the layout of the magazine with the Triple H article. found that the text and having the suit behind it made for discomforting reading. might be just me but i was straining my eyes while reading it. very off-putting.

it would be worth remembering things like this for the future. aside from that another thumbs up

I've bought the last five issues after only ever reading once or twice in the past. There has been a huge increase in quality.

I would like to echo what some others have been saying in that perhaps its time for Reynolds, Apter and Storm to move on. These coloumns add little to the mag. Maybe this space could be used for expanded international coverage, y'know, pick up the PS slack.

is there gonna be the headline "UKFF Oust Apter!" in the next mag :laugh:

I can't stand his articles, when he first started it seemed like a nice walk down memory lane but it quickly became "look who I know in the business" and its self indulgent borefests nowadays in my opinion. I don't mind Storm's articles but I always liked Storm, RD is white noise for me and, like Apter, he has been for some time. I have said before and will say again that the mag has much improved in the last 6 months as others have deservedly noticed. Like any publication I prefer some writers and their styles to others, some massively so but its definitely a decent to good read every month depending on what is being covered. The recent issue was as diverse as any I have read due to taking in DG: USA, ROH, WWE, etc at the Mania weekend and although I'm not into all of them others will be and it was a nice little piece for me to read to get a taste of some of the stuff I never normally bother with.

Yes definitely what has he done in wrestling apart from write that shitty WCW book

Just out of interest, why do you call it a 'shitty WCW book'?

I take it that you didn't like it, which is fair enough; everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I've read it and thought it was an excellent and accurate account of how WCW fell apart up to the end. It's kind of hard to put a positive spin on WCW during that era.

If you know why he said it then why ask?!

In reality he's absolutely right in terms of the writing. As Woyzcek says the only amusement from the book is in the situations described. The writing is standard fare.