FSM Thread

Vipes

188119_121413230346_2145877_n.jpg

Issue 64 of FSM is out tomorrow (Thursday, February 23), featuring an in-depth interview with none other than Jerry "The King" Lawler, as well as detailed stories on Alberto Del Rio, Dolph Ziggler, Ken Anderson, and many more. We also have a tremendous insight into what it's like to be a independent wrestler in the tough economic time that is 2011.

I hope many of you will pick the magazine up, and offer your opinion of it in this thread.

the DVD covers at the bottom of the cover that say 'reviewed inside this isssue', whats the one in the middle, i cant make it out

That's for AIW Absolution - our indy wrestling DVD review for the month.

• Paid Members
The new issue of FSM has now been on the shelves for a week, so I hope everyone has picked up their copy. ;)

I'd welcome any comments you might have on the issue, and what you'd like to see more/less of in future editions.

#

Hi Brian

i thought it was a good issue on the whole! i hate the news in those little boxes at the bottom of the page and i always have. Jerry Lawler interview was great

You seem to be trying to put things right with the magazine but there is still a long way to go before i buy it every month

The new issue of FSM has now been on the shelves for a week, so I hope everyone has picked up their copy. ;)

I'd welcome any comments you might have on the issue, and what you'd like to see more/less of in future editions.

#

Hi Brian

i thought it was a good issue on the whole! i hate the news in those little boxes at the bottom of the page and i always have. Jerry Lawler interview was great

You seem to be trying to put things right with the magazine but there is still a long way to go before i buy it every month

Thanks for your comment. What, in your opinion, could be done to improve the magazine?

• 1 month later...

Hi folks,

The new issue of FSM is now in all good newsagents, and from http://www.fightingspiritmagazine.co.uk/subscribe.asp.

As always, this month's magazine is stacked with news, reviews, columns and features, including an examination of WWE under the management of Triple-H; a first-hand account of everything that took place across WrestleMania weekend; an interview with Wade Barrett; Sting's crazy start to 2011 in TNA; the most in-depth breakout of the wXw 16 Carat Gold tournament anywhere; how the British Wrestling Coalition is improving life for UK-based wrestlers; how the NCAA tournament spawned stars of pro wrestling and MMA; and a detailed look at the UFC's purchase of Strikeforce.

I hope you'll consider picking the magazine up, and offering your feedback in this thread. :)