FSM Thread

Vipes

There a preview of Issue 68's interview with CM Punk now available at The Sun There's some interesting quotes in the full interview, especially in consideration of the alleged contract disputes he is currently having with WWE.

Issue 68 is out on Thursday, May 19, and looks like this:

195722_121413230346_203690_n.jpg

Picture%2014.png

Buying a monthly wrestling in this day and age is hardly practical as the majority of News and interview's can be read on the Internet.

Also wrestling news and articals are updated 24/7 on the Internet no need to wait each month to read old news.

this comment is balls. yes the internet updates news quickly but in regards to articles? people still like to read the print format and absorb as many different opinions and angles, in different formats, as much as possible. with the news? granted it's out of date by the time a mag hits the shelves, however the writer can add his/her opinion to the news piece.

magazines run interviews that internet sites don't so i fail to understand your logic on this

Buying a monthly wrestling in this day and age is hardly practical as the majority of News and interview's can be read on the Internet.

Also wrestling news and articals are updated 24/7 on the Internet no need to wait each month to read old news.

this comment is balls. yes the internet updates news quickly but in regards to articles? people still like to read the print format and absorb as many different opinions and angles, in different formats, as much as possible. with the news? granted it's out of date by the time a mag hits the shelves, however the writer can add his/her opinion to the news piece.

magazines run interviews that internet sites don't so i fail to understand your logic on this

Most magazine's these days allow you to read the full print version digitally on the web either through a web site or an app.

Edited by Dingo Warrior

What Fsm need to do then is to make their magazine available to read on the web.

Most magazine's these days allow you to read the full print version digitally on the web either through a web site or an app.

That wouldn't work, I can't bring my computer to the toilet to read it.

What Fsm need to do then is to make their magazine available to read on the web.

Get yourself an IPad or an IPhone then that will no longer be an issue.

I can't. My mum says I can only have a Pay When You Go phone :(

• Paid Members

How many times a day do you go?

How many times a day do you go?

Depends man, usually once a day, but somedays ya just gott to go more than once! You?

• 1 month later...

Hi folks,

The new issue of FSM (68) is now available - I hope you'll consider picking it up. :)

188030_121413230346_2605198_n.jpg

In the magazine we have an in-depth look at the lesser-known career of Randy Savage; an examination of Cody Rhodes' gimmick, and how he's making it work for him; how R-Truth's heel turn has been one of the most inspired in recent WWE memory; we ponder TNA's brand changes, and what the group must do to even consider becoming a rival to the WWE product; a look at the European and North American tours by Pro Wrestling NOAH and New Japan Pro Wrestling respectively; a look at the history of how wrestling has been filmed for television; and we also take some time to celebrate the career of Randy "The Natural" Couture.

All of this, plus our usual news, TV and PPV reports, columns, and reviews.

Happy reading!

• Paid Members

They are feuding at the next 1PW show. Brian Elliot is wrestling DDP if all goes according to plan. FSM's work experience lad is wrestling Van Hammer. And when Van Hammer doesnt show up, Lionheart will hopefully take his place. At the end of the evening, the 1PW champ will join forces with FSM and they will spray "FSM" on the belt. In the tradition of the magazine, they will spell it wrong.

Good cover though. Good to see Macho Man grace the covers of the mags again. Shame its for the reasons it is though.

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart