The Terrible, Interminably Boring Mafia Game

Nexus

• Paid Members

WOW. Snake that is either a really magnanimous town gesture, a crazy/brilliant scum ploy or as Trips has suggested a jester play, let's run this down.

If it's a scum group of 3 we are looking at I can't see a jester role as that ruins the good lynch/bad lynch numbers, and either which way I would rather come second to a jester than lose to scum.

So then I'm left with the choice of town action or scum play, and I can't settle on that just yet, I am not liking Snake policy lynch play from early and would like to see Snake answer my question on it from earlier

I don't agree with any sort of policy lynch apart from the policy of lynching scummy players, Snake how do you feel a policy lynch is helpful to us and why is TripleA your candidate for a policy lynch?

Also Snake you are suggesting that SMS waits to L-2 to vote for you is that the same for everyone or just SMS?

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

unvote: Ron Simmons

Vote: Snake Plissken

I have no idea what he's playing at right now, but it doesn't seem very pro-town. And at the end of the day, that's all it comes down to.

If he's a jester, fine. It won't end the game, and I'm more bothered about taking out scum.

• Paid Members
No SMS was asking thats all. I know what im doing, if i get lynched then I get lynched. But time is ticking away people.

Well at least that is consistent, I was looking to see if you said no-one should in which case you couldn't be lynched despite volunteering and how about the other question in the quote box? As currently it's twice you haven't answered it.

I don't agree with any sort of policy lynch apart from the policy of lynching scummy players, Snake how do you feel a policy lynch is helpful to us and why is TripleA your candidate for a policy lynch?

--

I think I know what he's hinting at. He's definately a power role.

"Definitely a power role", not a chance that he is scum then and how would you know that at this stage unless you just scum slipped?

• Paid Members
No SMS was asking thats all. I know what im doing, if i get lynched then I get lynched. But time is ticking away people.

Well at least that is consistent, I was looking to see if you said no-one should in which case you couldn't be lynched despite volunteering and how about the other question in the quote box? As currently it's twice you haven't answered it.

--

"Definitely a power role", not a chance that he is scum then and how would you know that at this stage unless you just scum slipped?

From a few things he's said, I'm pretty confident I know what role he is. If you read back you should see it too.

• Paid Members
unvote: Ron Simmons

Vote: Snake Plissken

I have no idea what he's playing at right now, but it doesn't seem very pro-town. And at the end of the day, that's all it comes down to.

If he's a jester, fine. It won't end the game, and I'm more bothered about taking out scum.

It won't end the game, but surely he'll win it?

• Paid Members

--

From a few things he's said, I'm pretty confident I know what role he is. If you read back you should see it too.

I fairly sure I know what he is claiming, yet I could not say he was "definitely" that and not scum with a claim you can that leads me to think your scum so you KNOW he isn't hence the definitely if that is the case I am not up for lynching town whatever his role and would rather see you lynched.

--

Carbomb what is worse losing to scum or coming second to a jester? Because we keep having this discussion as a group and every time it seems that people would rather not risk the lynch in which case all scum will then play in such a way as to be considered jesters in every game, now I'm not saying Snake is good for a lynch I think TripleA is a better choice but let's not go thought this jester thing again.

• Paid Members
Rest easy Im no jester.

Is there any chance you might be someone who could answer the question I asked you?

• Paid Members

TripleA is always my policy lynch especially after his comments about my moderation of the last game. It's based in humour really, but also his suggestion of getting rid of the better players just in case theory is just plain dumb. Ergo lets lynch him to stop him goofing up the town and potentially taking away one of our team that could actually make a difference?

Archived