The Terrible, Interminably Boring Mafia Game

Nexus

He didn't tell us what he was up to when he has been asked several time before so I doubt he will now.

I also don't think I can believe a word he says after pulling the stunt he has.

We were going with the questioning thing, asking the people either side of us on the players list one question each, but it seems he was more interested in playing silly games.

Several people never even asked any questions as well, which leaves me feeling a little disappointed, as several players thought it was a good idea and got into the spirit of it.

Don't even think I was asked a question either, so that is another mark against Ron and Triple A, so as I have Ron on my FOS I will add Triple A to keep him company.

FOS: Triple A

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

You don't have to. Look basically I was fishing to see who would bite, I was convinced it was going to be Chris B and I was wrong, it turned out to be TripleA.

He's been role fishing quite heavily and doesn't like anyone looking towards him in anyway. He gets very defensive very quickly.

I don't see how my ticking comment suggests I'm strongly a bomb, I was merely pointing out the time was running down. That's not to say that I can't see what he's getting at, but he then proceeds to point it out every chance he gets and the jester and I'm Vanilla. If I was bread crumbing then a sensible town player would take note and keep schtum not point it out to everyone, thats seriously bad play and from a more experienced player such as TripleA, it's not clever.

He also didn't until inthink Swift picked up on it even mention I might be scum. Speaking from the POV of someone who knew I couldn't be scum would only come from a Cop but as this was a day day start there couldn't have been an investigation. Or a hider and ditto the cop reasoning. Ergo, only a scum team member could possibly have the opinion of who is and who isn't scum, because they know.

Also, how many times have we heard the 'just because I'm on the forum doesn't mean I have to live in this thread etc.' reasoning only to discover they are indeed scum. The bottom line is we all check this thread constantly because we are sort of addicted to the thread, again not quite lurking but more keeping an eye on proceedings to know when tomjumo back in. TripleA is a very vocal player and constantly gets involved in threads until he's killed. Again another possibility he's scum watching to strike when the time is right.

Finally, SMS a quick note, no matter which way I flip you shouldn't take anything for granted if you think TMS's behaviour is odd then pursue it. Just because I flip a certain way doesn't mean TMS won't for all we know he's actually a scum team member too and he's buddying up with me because he knows I'm right and when TripleA flips scum it makes him look good too?

• Paid Members

My take on it is the simple fact TripleA was the only one to truly bite on the three role claims Snake made

Vanilla

Joker

Bomb

Snake flitted between what he was, by doing so it confused, look at who was SO eager to get a roleclaim, look to at the one using the flitting to try and encourage a lynch.

For me TripleA chomped down on one meaty hook thrown into the pond by Snake.

SMS, I will gladly take whatever questions you have for me bud, nothing to hide hear, I can justify everyone of my movements and posts this day phase.

• Paid Members

I'm not sure about this Snake, TMS thing but I am willing to give Snake the benefit of the doubt at the moment as I just find TripleA play at the moment really scummy.

Trips if as you believed Snake was DEFINITELY a power role how come you when on to vote for him if Snake is/was/(you believed him to be) a bomb how do you justify a vote on a town role that takes out a scum player if they night kill him? Surely that would give the town a real advantage to hold onto rather than risk a town hammering that vote and losing two players?

Trips you claim to have been to busy at the time of me seeing you online yet how come before I logged off for the night I checked your last visited and it said last seen in "Episodes" thread you had enought time to read about that and yet didn't have the time to read or check this thread for my question to you?

• Paid Members

Vote Count #4

TripleA (3): Snake, Swiftstrike, TMS

Snake (3): INH, Chris B, TripleA

Chris B (1): Ron Simmons

Not voting: The rest.

I'm not sure if that's right. Let me know.

Also, I'm probably away when the deadline hits, but I will ignore any posts, votes or anything past 9pm.

Thems da rulez.

Archived