UKFF Funniest Poster Of 2010

tiger_rick

The funniest poster on the forum?  

169 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members
I guess of course you'll get people find it funny if they're the ones that are sucking up to him, licking his arse all the time, and not getting any negative treatment from him. Of course it's funnier then, so perhaps I need to lower myself to that in future.

It's very easy to then turn around and suggest he's only "playing up to peoples' perceptions" - a bit of a convenient excuse there, right?

And strangely, the ones that call him up on it then get called "idiots" but those who are in his fanclub. It's all far too predictable. Am I annoyed? No, I just have an opinion of him, and I'm pretty sure this forum is for discussion. But then I guess you mentioning me in the same breath as Dillkid and Hulkamania Fan shows a lack of understanding.

I dunno man, you sound pretty annoyed.

• Paid Members
I think you've hit the neil on the head there BB. neil's not the "LOL that was awesome" type of comedy. It's just funny how he manages to annoy people just by playing up to people's perception of him without actually abusing his power (and yet somehow getting a group of idiots to whine about the abuse).

This is exactly why neil makes me laugh from time to time.

I guess of course you'll get people find it funny if they're the ones that are sucking up to him, licking his arse all the time, and not getting any negative treatment from him. Of course it's funnier then, so perhaps I need to lower myself to that in future.

This is actually pretty funny, because IIRC I'm read stuff like this from you before. You seem to think people head to the Private Member toilets to give neil a good rimming. It's laughable.

I think you've put a bit too much thought into that.

Jolly good shout old boy, spot on.

Edited by DJ Kris

It's very easy to then turn around and suggest he's only "playing up to peoples' perceptions" - a bit of a convenient excuse there, right?

And strangely, the ones that call him up on it then get called "idiots" but those who are in his fanclub. It's all far too predictable. Am I annoyed? No, I just have an opinion of him, and I'm pretty sure this forum is for discussion. But then I guess you mentioning me in the same breath as Dillkid and Hulkamania Fan shows a lack of understanding.

I think what you need to understand is it's funny because he winds people like you up.

• Paid Members

One of the main things for me with Neil is that his posts before he closes a thread seem like his trying really hard to be funny and they're not in my view.

Thats just my view mind and I may be alone on that.

Edited by Tommy!

One of the main things for me with Neil is that his posts before he closes a thread seem like his trying really hard to be funny and they're not in my view.

On the other hand, if he didn't post a line when closing a thread it would lead to "Why was such a thread closed" posts and/or topics.

Also neil's line in the hororscopes thread was a beauty.

JLM, while you're here, I was thinking of getting some cheap XBOX points and also I don't want to pay full price for a console. Any advice? (go on, you know you want to)

On the other hand, if he didn't post a line when closing a thread it would lead to "Why was such a thread closed" posts and/or topics.

That's just it though, it's never a reason for closure (not that one should be given) it's always just the same joke about it being a shit thread which was clear for all to see.

It was a top joke in the horoscopes thread though, first time for everything :laugh:

• Paid Members

That's just it though, it's never a reason for closure (not that one should be given) it's always just the same joke about it being a shit thread which was clear for all to see.

It was a top joke in the horoscopes thread though, first time for everything :laugh:

Yeah, I'm not saying don't say anything, they don't seem to be an explanation most of the time and I just find them normally to be rather unfunny and having a vibe of trying really hard.

I can talk, I'm about as un-funny as they come but then no one is claiming anything to the contrary there.