Snake's WWE Invasion 'Royal Mafia Rumble'

Snake Plissken

• Paid Members

Actually Nexus, most people agreed with how it read, as opposed to that specifically inside, people with a power role would still have been able to say as much.

I also don't want to see any possible power roles "agreeing" with what I said here, it might accidentally lead to scum guessing who has power roles.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Well 3rd party isn't town is it, and thus still a danger to us. I have no idea how worming out dangers to the town is a bad thing, whether scum or 3rd party.

I've not asked anyone to "admit it" either, it's blindingly obvious nobody will come forward and go "lol i'm the SK". If you look back, it wasn't even myself who suggested there was one.

Yeah I paraphrased, but did everyone else have to go "yeah I got that too"?. No they didn't, that was their fault, not mine.

I didn't screw anyone over.

• Paid Members
I've not asked anyone to "admit it" either, it's blindingly obvious nobody will come forward and go "lol i'm the SK". If you look back, it wasn't even myself who suggested there was one.

I suggested that people be vigilant (particularly anyone who has a power role - to ensure they use it correctly) because given the game type (a Royal Rumble) it seems pretty likely that someone is going to have a win condition of winning the damn thing by being the last person standing. You then accused me of being a serial killer for suggesting there might be one. On that logic anyone who mentions any role, or makes an opinion should be accused of being that.

Daniel Bryan here. As the only person in the Rumble who has been a part of the Nexus, I know them inside out. I'm going to be crucial in making sure that any of them who get involved either tap or snap.

Nexus member.

Actually Nexus, most people agreed with how it read, as opposed to that specifically inside, people with a power role would still have been able to say as much.

I also don't want to see any possible power roles "agreeing" with what I said here, it might accidentally lead to scum guessing who has power roles.

Power role.

The Rumble is no place for a woman

Vote The Randy Savage

Female.

The logic just doesn't work.

Until we get some sort of indication from patterns in night kills and such I think we should all just focus on weeding out the main threat which is the Nexus. Targeting the biggest group and threat to us will be the best way of winning the game for the town rather then spend time debating on whether or not there are third party roles in the game.

That being said, Ron why would you be more concerned at this stage with working out whether there is a SK role in the game? I don't think Triple A's suggestion of you being an SK is viable but if you were Nexus you'd be worried about that as thats another threat to you and your group?

• Paid Members

Cor' Blimey, this moved on a fair few pages from page 4 last night!

Damn not having an office and having being hid up in a bush for the majority of the day ... IN THE SNOW!!!

I'm tending to agree on the Nexus slant at the moment, there's just been that slight in the direction towards 'Nexus' with a stumbling little error in wording. Other than that which Mike has already pointed out, I fear I can't add much more to proceedings at this early stage, I shall be keeping an eye on it all though, and comment if something crops up of course

Oh and UNVOTE

• Paid Members
That being said, Ron why would you be more concerned at this stage with working out whether there is a SK role in the game? I don't think Triple A's suggestion of you being an SK is viable but if you were Nexus you'd be worried about that as thats another threat to you and your group?

As I said in my intial post there's no way we can work out who is a serial killer at this early stage. But that doesn't mean we can't be vigilant. Power roles should use their powers wisely, and everyone should keep their eyes peeled for clues even at this early stage. One reason we didn't catch Swiftstrike at an earlier point in Snake's previous game is because we didn't know he existed till very late on. If we all remain vigilant from the get-go catching any serial killer will be easier to do.

Accusing you got some debate going though, and that's a good thing.

It depends though. If we're debating a worthless issue then we're distracted from the main issue at hand - scum hunting.

Nexus you made a stumble on your wording, and frankly I find your reasoning for doing what you did hard to believe. Would you like to elaborate on what you said to make it more clear? Or perhaps you want to retract it altogether? Further comment would be nice...

• Paid Members
TripleA, you're rolefishing by asking whether Ron's a SK. Stop it. It's scummy. He's not gonna be like "lolyeah, I'm a SK, string me up." That would be stupid.

As for me, there's not a lot I can say except I fucked up. I'm not scummy, when I play as scum I'm a lot more erratic, you know this. I was just trying to get some information, but fucked up.

*shrug*

So what was your thinking when you fucked up? What were you trying to do?

• Paid Members
Accusing you got some debate going though, and that's a good thing.

It depends though. If we're debating a worthless issue then we're distracted from the main issue at hand - scum hunting.

So you bring up the notion of there "most certainly" being a SK, but as soon as I say it could be you it becomes a "worthless issue".

• Paid Members
I don't know what to make of Nexus' posts so feel lynching him now may not be the right thing to do.

People have suspicions about Ron, he rolefished (asked about peoples roles), then people seem to ignore this and vote elsewhere.

Haven't we learned anything from previous games about rolefishing being a big "NO NO!" as it is something you don't do, at least not at the start of the game anyhow!

I feel we can question and interrogate Nexus more in the next day, once we get rid of Ron, so I am hoping I can get some back up on this as I ain't happy voting for Nexus just yet!

F.O.S: Nexus

*Series of punches in the corner on Big Show*

To add a bit of flavour to my posts, if I F.O.S. you, you will receive a basic Taker move, but if I vote for you, you will receive a Taker signature move or finishing maneuver.

Please feel free to do the same with your character if you like as it keeps the game flavour going whilst not distracting from your main points made in your post.

It may be my imagination, but you seem very quick to shout about people rolefishing. You've played games before where you've run around throwing accusations left, right and centre. Do you think Ron was genuinely rolefishing?

Also, why, on the first day, are you using phrases like 'once we get rid of Ron'? That reads more like something from one of the mafia threads.

• Paid Members

I was thinking: Let's see who doesn't read the thread properly, so will hope on a TripleA bandwagon blindly. It's happened before on the UKFF, so I thought I could catch someone out with it again. Obviously, it didn't work when people pointed it out.

• Paid Members

I'd like to know what SMS meant by 'once we get rid of Ron' as i'm not so sure Nexus is scum. If he were, you'd think he'd try better to defend himself instead of being so nonchalant.

FOS SMS

Archived