FIFA 2011 Playstation 3 Tournie

TildeGuy~!

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Due to my website Server issues I didn't get on either last night I will defeinetly be on tomorrow eve, I may be on tonight Im not sure yet though.

The Group A table has been updated. Tildeguy~! is now confirmed as the winner of Group A with an undefeated record, so well done to him.

The semi-final line up is currently as follows:

Tildeguy~! (Chelsea) vs Group B Runner-Up

Group B Winner vs Lawz (Man Utd)

>How often do these tournaments take place??? Only just seen this thread but I'd be up for it next time round!

This is the first one we've done for Fifa 11 but I'm sure we'll do another that you can join (it will probably be run by Tildeguy~! as he originally started the tournament but was having internet trouble for a while so I took over).

There have been a few discussions about setting up a UKFF club on Fifa 11 as well for our virtual pros, which I'd be up for.

• 4 weeks later...

Just thought I'd bump this as Group B still needs to be decided.

Also, incase you didn't see the other thread, I've sent invites for the UKFF Fifa 11 club to you all so check your player hubs the next time you play Fifa whilst online and the invite should be there.

Just thought I'd bump this as Group B still needs to be decided.

Also, incase you didn't see the other thread, I've sent invites for the UKFF Fifa 11 club to you all so check your player hubs the next time you play Fifa whilst online and the invite should be there.

I haven't seen belfast suntan on line this year!

• Paid Members

I think Group B is looking pretty sexy on top right now. Just saying.

Would be nice to get this finished actually, but like bumclasshero I haven't seen belfastsuntan on for ages. To combat this, maybe get someone to step in for him as a substitute to play out the remaining games or something?

I think Group B is looking pretty sexy on top right now. Just saying.

Would be nice to get this finished actually, but like bumclasshero I haven't seen belfastsuntan on for ages. To combat this, maybe get someone to step in for him as a substitute to play out the remaining games or something?

I would be in favour of this usually, but looking at his record..... I'd have preferred to have played him to be honest!

I've messaged him on here, so hopefully he'll get an email telling him he's got a new message or he'll see it when he logs in next time (his profile said he was last around two days ago). Or he might see the thread.

If there's no response by tomorrow evening then I think a replacement to take over his Juventus side would be a good idea. Might not be fair on the people who have still got to play him, but the replacement could always replay Juventus' earlier games if all of you in Group B agree.

Archived