FIFA 2011 Playstation 3 Tournie

TildeGuy~!

I'll be online around midnight if anyone from my group wants any matches.

Jericho....why don;t you chuck that Metallica bloke into our group too if Snake is not playing....makes it an equal 6 per group. Obvs I'm new to it so I don;t wanna seem as though I'm trying to change the format just thought it'd make things fair like.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Have had a response from JoeyBlayze. He said that he has been busy but wants to finish off his games and will try to play them by the end of this weekend. I'm happy to let in him if the games are played fairly soon (and especially if Snake isn't able to finish all of his games off), but if anyone in Group B has any objections let me know.

:rolleyes:

Me! .........Unless I can retain my status in the group? That would at least make 2 groups of 6.

Sorry, should have explained that better. I did mean bring him back with in to Group B with you still there so it would be a group of six.

Snake's still in it as far I as I know, if he isn't able to play his matches then I'll have to make a decision.

bumclasshero 0-0 stunstone

Really fucking disappointed with this one, more so than my first game with el nicko. Rustiness and shoddy shooting cost me, dominated possession first half, second half Barca crept back in possession wise. Lots of niggly off the ball fouls from Barca and the introduction of the long ball to their playing style :laugh:

Ivica Olic needs to learn to finish when chances come his way :angry:

No worries Nicko. To be honest I'm done in tonight, no sleep for over 24 hours so I would prefer to leave it til tomorrow or Friday. I'm off work both days so hopefully I can get the rest of my games cleared up by the weekend. I just played BumClassHero.......

BumClassHero (Bayern Munich) 0 - 0 Stunstone (Barcelona).

That old chestnut! Two goaless draws for Barca in their first two games but I must admit I was very lucky to walk away from this game with a share of the points. Bayern relentlessly pounded the Barca goal but for some poor misses and some resolute if at times fortunate defending the score stayed at zero. Bayern didn't have it all their own way (just most of it) and Barca had a decent chance to grab a goal in both halves, the second of which was a Puyol header, from a contentious Iniesta freekick, that was blocked by a defender on its way towards the goal. I doubt the keeper would've got to it but if it had gone in then I'd have felt considerably embarrassed as it was undeserved overall. I'll happily settle for the point as stated its been over 24 hours since I slept and I played the first half in bed which really didn't help matters.

The Catalans remain unbeaten and their goal remains unblemished, unfortunately they are still to net themselves and that must change if they are to progress beyond the group stages.

I've updated the Group B table after the last game and now that JoeyBlayze is back in the fold.

TezzRexx is now top of the group on goal difference over El Nicko Loco who in a rollercoaster week is now second. Bumclasshero is in third, two points behind the leaders with a game in hand.

The gap between games may be telling as we've had two 0-0 draws in a row whereas previously there hadn't been any in the tournament up to this week.

• Paid Members

Will try and get on in a bit. If my connection keeps screwing up (it keeps giving me only one bar for the latency) then I'll try again at the weekend when I'm back at home, thus using the connection there.

I tried to get online last night for a couple of games before you came on, and it took an eternity to load one up. And when it did, the lag was unbearable. Such is life.

Archived