FIFA 2011 Playstation 3 Tournie

TildeGuy~!

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Work has been mental recently so I've not had a chance to get on and play, but my shifts are more relaxed this week. Not sure what the situation is with everyone else though. I've just got Snake left to play and will be online tonight for a bit if he wants a game. Would be nice to see this tourne get completed.

• Paid Members

Nicko Loco (Inter) 3-0 Snake(VikingFK)

Not as good a performance as the scoreline suggets, 'twas a little on the scrappy side with some meaty tackles coming in from both camps. Ultimately, an Eto'o double and a header from Muntari gave Inter the win in this one and has vastly improved their goal difference in the process. Looks as though barring a big shift in goal difference depending on other results, Inter are just about through.

Eto'os second, which just about decided it I'd say. http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/56566919

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Sorry people, been trying to get the kids off the Move to be able to be on, but we seem to keep missing, I should be on around 10 tonight for my other games.

• Paid Members

Good to see this bumped, now the Xmas rush is over with it should be easier for people to complete the games and so on.

Saying this, depending on other results I may not even play in the tourne again despite being currently top of the group. I've completed my fixtures, but the 7 points I've picked up may still not be enough depending on how the other games go.

Good to see this bumped.

The Group B table has been updated.

The qualification spots in Group B are all still up for grabs. A draw or better for TezzRexx in his final match would see him leapfrog El Nicko Loco in to top spot. A win for bumclasshero in one of his final games would likely see him grab one of the qualification spots and a win in both would guarantee him the top spot. Snake Plissken can still qualify with three games left to play. JoeyBlayze could still qualify but would need to win both of his games and have other results go his way. El Nicko Loco is in the top spot for now with all of his games played, but will likely have to have his fingers crossed and hope others slip up to help him through to the semi finals.

In Group A only two games are left to be played. Tildeguy~! has already qualified but requires a win from his match against Gatso to claim top spot from Lawz. In the other game, I can finish third with a win over Gatso, though two wins for him could see him finishing in third place.

Archived