FIFA 2011 Playstation 3 Tournie

TildeGuy~!

Got 11 in so far....We'll go through the tournie rules when we know how many players will be involved.

Tildeguy~! - Chelsea

Lawz - Man Utd

TezzRexx - Aston Villa

El Nicko Loko - Inter Milan

rohpete - Everton

Gatso - Benfica

jerichoholictufcfan - Fulham

The British Bushwacker - Tottenham

bumclasshero - Bayern Munich

Snake Plissken - Viking Stavanger FK

JoeyBlayze - Juventus

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This isn't a knock on El Nicko Loco, but if we do this could we please make it a rule to use club sides only? Mainly because I dislike the mixing of club and international teams but also, even though teams like Brazil aren't altogether better than some club sides, it is still similar to picking an all-star team, at least in the general spirit of things.

• Paid Members
This isn't a knock on El Nicko Loco, but if we do this could we please make it a rule to use club sides only? Mainly because I dislike the mixing of club and international teams but also, even though teams like Brazil aren't altogether better than some club sides, it is still similar to picking an all-star team, at least in the general spirit of things.

If the majority agree with that, then fair cop. Personally, I don't think Brazil's collective team are as good as some of the other sides in the tourne but I totally get your reasoning.

I thought I'd make things fairer by picking a lesser team than the mighty Norwich, you see :blush:

Archived