FIFA 2011 Playstation 3 Tournie

TildeGuy~!

I've updated the tables here.

As there are still several games left I'd say it's probably best to extend the end date of the group stages until the end of next weekend. Obviously it would be better to try and get the group stage finished before then.

Group A News

Lawz's win over The British Bushwacker means that Bushwacker, rohpete and myself are all out of contention for the two qualifying slots with one game left for the three of us, so there's only pride to play for. Gatso remains the unknown factor as he is the only one still able to knock Tildeguy~! or Lawz out of the qualification places (depending on their results against him). If Tildeguy~! beats Gatso he will secure the top spot in the group.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah sorry guys, I'll try get some games done tonight if anyone is interested.

As I have hardly played the bloody game I'll probably be cannon fodder to you lot, but will see how we get on. I know a few of you's have added me so far and left messages but will try get these done today/tonight.

• Paid Members

Just to let you know I have just changed ISP from BT and the new one has sent me a router that can't handle online gaming, but I have found a workaround to allow me to hack the Homehub and allow me to use that, so once I've got that all worked out, I will be on for the tourney, should be another day or two.

I also lost to spurs 2-1. Got an early goal (my only plus so far lol) and tried to keep it tight but spurs edged the game and after it went 2-1 it could of been any scoreline and had a late chance to get one myself.

My first games online I think and it showed methinks but well played to all the guys.

Anyone who I haven't played yet pop me a message and I'll get on around 10-11 tomorrow.

Group A News

The table has been updated.

Gatso's results so far mean that Lawz and Tildeguy~! have been confirmed as the two qualifiers from Group A. Lawz currently tops the group having played all of his matches but Tildeguy~! could still displace him by winning his final match against Gatso.

Just a reminder, the team who finishes top of each group will be rewarded with a more "favourable" draw in the semis by playing the runner-up from the other group.

bumclasshero 3 Tezz Rex 0

I came into this match thinking I was going to get a thrashing looking at the group tables, havent been able to finish any chances at all recently on this. Think I solved the problem in this one, dropped Muller and put Robben off Gomez. Robben got a hattrick including a really nice 25 yard outside the left foot drive in to the bottom corner. If this game had been played last week I would have been tanked, so really pleased with the result!

bumclasshero 3 Tezz Rex 0

I came into this match thinking I was going to get a thrashing looking at the group tables, havent been able to finish any chances at all recently on this. Think I solved the problem in this one, dropped Muller and put Robben off Gomez. Robben got a hattrick including a really nice 25 yard outside the left foot drive in to the bottom corner. If this game had been played last week I would have been tanked, so really pleased with the result!

Shit! He's hit form just as I'm about to play him.

• Paid Members
Right guys, Im back up and running so I will be on later this eveing if anyones up for it?

Should be on between 8-11 mate, similar to bumclasshero.

In a way, wish I hadn't played my other games already, as even if I win there's a chance I'll still not progress, so it\s kind of left in everyone elses hands a bit.

Archived