FIFA 2011 Playstation 3 Tournie

TildeGuy~!

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats to Tildeguy and bumclasshero. Here's how the final looks:

Semi-finals

Tildeguy~! (Chelsea) 3 vs 1 stunstone316 (Barcelona)

bumclasshero (Bayern Munich) 2 vs 0 Lawz (Man Utd)

Final

Tildeguy~! (Chelsea) vs bumclasshero (Bayern Munich)

A league would be pretty interesting. We could also do a knockout tournament during the season as a league cup.

• Paid Members

Semi-finals

Final

A league would be pretty interesting. We could also do a knockout tournament during the season as a league cup.

The only problem I can see with having a cup as well is that like this tourne, it's tough to see it through till the end. The thread keeps needing to be bumped so we can keep it going. I think a league would be plenty, but I'd be open to doing a league and cup. It just depends on interest from other players really.

Semi-finals

Final

The only problem I can see with having a cup as well is that like this tourne, it's tough to see it through till the end. The thread keeps needing to be bumped so we can keep it going. I think a league would be plenty, but I'd be open to doing a league and cup. It just depends on interest from other players really.

A league would be sufficient enough, don't want it to dilute the value of this glorious cup :thumbsup:

• Paid Members

Semi-finals

Final

A league would be sufficient enough, don't want it to dilute the value of this glorious cup :thumbsup:

Yeah, and at least if you get beaten you can then turn around and say "Meh, we're concentrating on the league this season anyway" :sly:

Semi-finals

Final

Yeah, and at least if you get beaten you can then turn around and say "Meh, we're concentrating on the league this season anyway" :sly:

Fergie would have been proud of that one.

Tilde, I'll be about from Tomorrow Night after 10 30, same time every night of next week if thats any help.

Semi-finals

Final

Fergie would have been proud of that one.

Tilde, I'll be about from Tomorrow Night after 10 30, same time every night of next week if thats any help.

Added ya earlier on tonight. I'll be on at that time tomorrow then :)

I'd be up for joining a league. Wish I'd know about this cup back when it started.

I used to play on the brfcs.co.uk/mb league a few years back but it never got finished due to people not bothering with it after a few defeats.

Is there anyway to remove people who do not complete a certain % by a set date?

Count me in for the league, when we setting it up?

I imagine once the tournie is over.

Who's going to organise it by the way? I'd be happy to do it if no-one else wanted to. If Tildeguy wants to do it as he didn't get to run this tournament in the end that's fine, or if bumclasshero wants to run it as he came up with the league idea that's fine as well.

Count me in for the league, when we setting it up?

I imagine once the tournie is over.

Who's going to organise it by the way? I'd be happy to do it if no-one else wanted to. If Tildeguy wants to do it as he didn't get to run this tournament in the end that's fine, or if bumclasshero wants to run it as he came up with the league idea that's fine as well.

I'm more than happy for you to run it again mate, you've done a great job with this tournie. Or whoever wants to do it really, organisation has never been my strong point, so I'll just let you lot sort it :)

Archived