Summer festivals 2011

brett

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A friend of mine just rang me from work with a list of bands playing Download this year. I'm sure I haven't missed any off the list as she went through it 3 times & I checked spellings (not heard of most these sorry... Me & my lady are Glasto people but she knows my mates are into Metal) but after reading this thread before I'm sure this is of interest here

A friend of mine just rang me from work with a list of bands playing Download this year. I'm sure I haven't missed any off the list as she went through it 3 times & I checked spellings (not heard of most these sorry... Me & my lady are Glasto people but she knows my mates are into Metal) but after reading this thread before I'm sure this is of interest here

• Paid Members

Black Stone Cherry and Puddle Of Mudd only ones that interest me there. Well, Def Leppard to an extent as well.

why has Rolo Tomassi been booked for their second year in a row? I have the unfortunate opportunity to see them last year. Nothing else was on so me and my bro took a wander round to the second stage while sipping on our milkshakes and they were on.

I have not heard such shit in all my life to be honest.

NME loves them and they are indie kids who want to be death metal? But just sound like a bunch of fannies!

It's the thought of Dizzee Rascal at Download that raised my eyebrows the most. Am I the only one who can see him getting bottled off the stage?

Lethal Bizzle got bottled throughout his set at Download a few years ago (despite being pretty good) and he took it well.

I can't see Dizzie being at Download, surely he is to big to be anywhere but headliner, and imagine the uproar if he was.

Archived