Summer festivals 2011

brett

I completely forgot that BFMV were evn there last year, had to look it up.

According to the wikipedia page (so take with salt)

FRIDAY MAIN STAGE:

Alter Bridge

FRIDAY OTHER STAGE:

Pendulum

Korn

FRIDAY 3rd STAGE:

Danzig

SATURDAY MAIN STAGE:

SOAD

Avenged Sevenfold

SATURDAY OTHER STAGE:

Alice Cooper

SUNDAY MAIN STAGE:

Linkin Park

BFMV

SUNDAY OTHER STAGE:

Rob Zombie

The Cult

all other acts yet to be assigned a stage slot

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Efestivals have Limp Bizkit down as playing the Sunday. Kerrang have also said to stay tuned for exclusive Limp Bizkit festival news in the next few weeks. I'm guessing 3rd from top. Sunday would most likely look like

Linkin Park

Bullet for my Valentine

Limp Bizkit

Gaslight Anthem

Not too shabby IMO

• Paid Members
Sonisphere have added Weezer, Airbourne and Architects. Delighted with that, been wanting to see Weezer forever and Airbourne are one of the best live acts on the circuit.

Edit- and Diamond Head are playing too, fuckin' A!

Excellent, I think Airbourne are absolute class.

Sonisphere have added Weezer, Airbourne and Architects. Delighted with that, been wanting to see Weezer forever and Airbourne are one of the best live acts on the circuit.

Edit- and Diamond Head are playing too, fuckin' A!

Excellent, I think Airbourne are absolute class.

They're one of the best festival acts you can book. Musically they're an obvious AC/DC clone, but they're great fun and thier shows are just so full of energy. Out of all the 14 acts they've announced I really want to see 12 of them, so glad I have a ticket. This must be costing them a fortune though.

• Paid Members

Thrash Hits tweeted last night that they had heard from a reliable source that 'TOOL' are the 3rd Download headliner. They've been right about R&L line ups in the past but last year were certain Paramore were playing Download?

Add Velvet Revolver, Limp Bizkit, Papa Roach, Skindred, Disturbed, Halestorm and Rise Against to download and i will be creaming.

Corey Taylor with Velvet Revolver will be interesting as fuck and keep Corey's record up for being at every Download.

Was the Corey rumour confirmed at all? I read about it on Total Rock a couple of days ago, but neither party was saying anything official

Add Velvet Revolver, Limp Bizkit, Papa Roach, Skindred, Disturbed, Halestorm and Rise Against to download and i will be creaming.

Corey Taylor with Velvet Revolver will be interesting as fuck and keep Corey's record up for being at every Download.

Was the Corey rumour confirmed at all? I read about it on Total Rock a couple of days ago, but neither party was saying anything official

no but i'm loving the idea.

Big rumor circulating that Slash's brother has confirmed corey taylor to be the new frontman of VR and AC has jusy goy back from LA. Rumor is VR are the subbers to whoever is headlining.

Ill take that with a pinch of salt, but Velvet Revolver subbing and a headliner like Soundgarden or Tool would seal my ticket.

Archived