The MMA General News & Events Thread

David

• Paid Members

I hope Maia rips the twat's arm off :D

Few more fights

George Sotiropoulos vs Joe Lauzon (UFC 123)

Thiago Silva vs Brandon Vera (UFC 125)

Paul Kelly vs Gabe Ruediger (UFC 123)

Sotiropoulos-Lauzon is gonna be a belter.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont think Duffee getting cut is that big a deal

He is just a rough around the edges boxer, against a Carwin or a Lesnar he would get slaugtered, he is still young as well so he can come back, honestly some people on other sites I checked this morning are acting like Brock Lesnar has been fired, Unexpected? Yes crucially important? No

• Paid Members

clementi_bellator_medium.jpg

- Rich Clementi (155.6) -205 vs. Carey Vanier (156) +175

- Georgi Karakhanyan (145.4) -260 vs. Anthony Leone (146) +195

- Eric Schambari (184.2) -200 vs. Matt Horwich (185.6) +160

- Eric Larkin (155.4) -600 vs. Marcus Andrusia (155.4) +400

Bellator weigh-in results for tonights show, nice looking card.

Bellator have weeks where it appeals to me and weeks when it doesn't, this one does. Always a fan of Clementi and Matt fucking Horwich! Horwich just seems to fight anywhere and everywhere, he's coming off probably the biggest win of his career so im hoping he can keep his momentum going, wanna see him back on the big show.

• Paid Members

Sh1ne continues to get fucked over! Marcus Auerlio has pulled out of the 8 man tournament sighting injury, yet he says he's still planning on fighting Aoki in DREAM 2 weeks later, hmmmmmmn...scandal!

Sh1ne claim that they want to see official documentation proving that inury is real. This promotion has no fucking luck, it's one thing after another.

• Paid Members

anyone here ever purchased a show from Gofightlive.com? thinking of getting the Tachi Palace Fights show from there, it's live tonight but i might buy it and watch tomorrow evening. Basically its a streaming PPV, ive never used it. Anyone? works out at

Even if Duffee would have won for now he is far to rough around the edges for a serious title run, good boxer with limited cardio and no wrestling or bjj pedigree to fall back on wont get you that far in the UFC Heavyweight class which is ruled by monster wrestlers it seems these days, even the exception in Junior Dos Santos is better than Duffee in his core area

One day he may be good enough for a serious run but based on how one dimensional he wa in his last fight and how he tired, I doubt Dana is losing any sleep, if he goes to Strikeforce he will have a much better chance against the Arlovskis and Chad Griggs of the world who he will no doubt be matched against

Archived