David

• Paid Members
Kazushi Sakuraba Vs Mayhem Miller

Shinya Aoki Vs Marcus Aurelio

Joachim Hansen Vs Hideo Tokoro

"Lion" Takeshi Inoue vs. Kazuyuki Miyata

Gegard Mousasi and Tatsuya Mizuno.

are all booked for Dream 16 on September 25

UFC 91 (Brock Vs Randy) is on Channel 5 tonight, if anybody is interested.

liking this from DREAM, they are still putting on some quality cards...i cant really get into Sengoku because im unfamiliar with a lot of the fighters, but DREAM is still putting on some good shit.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

decided to let the Bellator thread go because it wasn't getting much love, but if you aint been following do yourselves a favour and check out the Joe Soto/Joe Warren title fight from last week's show, it's a must see.

oh and Sh1ne Fights looks fucked, because of moving states the show is going ahead unsanctioned, any who takes part are gonna be in some shit with the commission.

decided to let the Bellator thread go because it wasn't getting much love, but if you aint been following do yourselves a favour and check out the Joe Soto/Joe Warren title fight from last week's show, it's a must see.

I've been keeping up with Bellator, but due to my disdain of watching downloads and this being a weekly show, it is not worth my while to get the DVDs sent to me from the US. I will end up doing what I did with Season 2, and just wait until the season is over and pick up everything at once. Not ideal, but cheaper for me.

Talking of Bellator, I see Neil Grove vs Alexey Oleinik has been confirmed for Bellator 29. I was one of those who didn't think Grove had a chance in this tournament, but he appears to have gained a lot of believers after defeating Eddie Sanchez last time out. Tough fight this time, and I think his best bet will be for another first round stoppage.

Nice list regarding the worst cuts in MMA. The Beastman and Diego cuts were the two that immediately sprung to mind for me when I saw the link.

• Paid Members

there's clearly more to the Duffee story than what's been said so far. The guy had a fight lined up at 121 but pulled out because of inury, now he's cut. Duffee has been a little outspoken on the internet, maybe it's something to do with that?

have to wait and see.

there's clearly more to the Duffee story than what's been said so far. The guy had a fight lined up at 121 but pulled out because of inury, now he's cut. Duffee has been a little outspoken on the internet, maybe it's something to do with that?

have to wait and see.

I did hear people say he had been complaining about money problems. As you say, there has got to be a backstory to it.

I always thought his post fight rant at the camera when he won that fight real quick was a bit much anyway, the whole "I want my chance to eat Dana" or something into the camera seemed a bit much for someone who just won a prelim and hadn't been in the sport long, sure it was a good knock out but win a few more fights and down a contender then start mouthing off.

Seems the boy may have an attitude.

Archived