Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)
I just heard a rumour that the police have had to follow up a complaint made against our own Benny for putting her son on The Shit List.

 

I shouldn't say who it is (nor should I have to really) but I will say his name rhymes with Smurf Braffiti.

 

victor_meldrew2.gif

 

Yeah because that will make promoters want to book him. That's the worst thing he could have done for himself right there.

 

I am sure it is just a rib, there is no way that is for real

 

Looking back at the original entry it says "edited - see later post" so I am guessing Big Benny HG is in the process of explaining...

 

 

~~SHITLIST - No. 13(equal) - Surf Graffiti~~

 

Yorkshire-based wrestler who has made appearances for 3CW on Teesside and GNP/NBW in Derbyshire.

 

EDIT: Removed (see later post)

 

"This guy's ego for the time he has actually been in the business is unbelievable. Even more so when you consider that, as an in ring performer, the guy is nothing more than the drizzling shits"

 

*************

Edited by Gordon_The_Gopher
  • Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Well, in all the crazy history of this place, I believe this may actually be a UKFF first.

 

On Tuesday night, I was visited at my flat by the police, who were following up a complaint against me personally for harassment of her son. Yes, they were talking specifically about an entry in the "Shit List".

 

It was a rather strange experience trying to explain to two coppers exactly what the UKFF was, what the UKFF UK50 was, and how it worked ("Do you write for the UK Fan Forum website?"..."Erm......Yes?!"), though they seemed happy enough with my co-operation. They suggested that I add a disclaimer to entries to reiterate what I had already stated, in that these were not my own personal views and opinions, just a collation of those from all the fans/wrestlers/promoters that had contributed to the list.

 

As such, I have decided to remove most of the text from Surf Grafitti's "Shit List" entry. While I'm not sure exactly what the law actually is, and whether quoting the stories that other UKFFers contributed as a write-up actually constitutes harassment, but at least this way it prevents future complications or further complaints from the party in question.

 

Carry on...

Edited by Big Benny HG
Posted (edited)
Well, in all the crazy history of this place, I believe this may actually be a UKFF first.

 

On Tuesday night, I was visited at my flat by the police, who were following up a complaint against me personally for harassment of her son. Yes, they were talking specifically about an entry in the "Shit List".

 

It was a rather strange experience trying to explain to two coppers exactly what the UKFF was, what the UKFF UK50 was, and how it worked ("Are you the Ben Corrigan who writes for the UK Fan Forum website?"..."Erm......Yes?!"), though they seemed happy enough with my co-operation. They suggested that I add a disclaimer to entries to reiterate what I had already stated, in that these were not my own personal views and opinions, just a collation of those from all the fans/wrestlers/promoters that had contributed to the list.

 

As such, I have decided to remove most of the text from Surf Grafitti's "Shit List" entry. While I'm not sure exactly what the law actually is, and whether quoting the stories that other UKFFers contributed as a write-up actually constitutes harassment, but at least this way it prevents future complications or further complaints from the party in question.

 

Carry on...

 

 

That is both the greatest and most surreal thing ever, in fact I actually believe you deserve a great big "Well Done!" and a hearty firm handshake! That's just amazing. This thread has just become UKFF Gold surely?!

 

Just incredible. Absolutely incredible. The guy and his mum have just insured he's become infamous among the IWC as well as those in the business who become aware of this! If his ring work wasn't enough to stop him getting bookings then this surely will be.

 

Well done again, Sir!

Edited by DannRead
  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Between Staniforth's rant and this, this could possibly be the greatest year for the UKFF50 since I was in it last year! [there is humour intended here]

 

There is now literally nothing I can do if my name comes up that will top the reactions of previously announced "Shit List" entrants.

 

Bravo, sirs. Bravo.

Edited by Gordon_The_Gopher
Posted

I love this Surf guy really.

 

between the car boot sale thing and this.. he's amazing. Brit wres needs him around. hes better than Staniforth.

 

 

 

incredibly shit wrestler, though.

i'll go wait for the police.

Posted
Well, in all the crazy history of this place, I believe this may actually be a UKFF first.

 

On Tuesday night, I was visited at my flat by the police, who were following up a complaint against me personally for harassment of her son. Yes, they were talking specifically about an entry in the "Shit List".

 

It was a rather strange experience trying to explain to two coppers exactly what the UKFF was, what the UKFF UK50 was, and how it worked ("Are you the Ben Corrigan who writes for the UK Fan Forum website?"..."Erm......Yes?!"), though they seemed happy enough with my co-operation. They suggested that I add a disclaimer to entries to reiterate what I had already stated, in that these were not my own personal views and opinions, just a collation of those from all the fans/wrestlers/promoters that had contributed to the list.

 

As such, I have decided to remove most of the text from Surf Grafitti's "Shit List" entry. While I'm not sure exactly what the law actually is, and whether quoting the stories that other UKFFers contributed as a write-up actually constitutes harassment, but at least this way it prevents future complications or further complaints from the party in question.

 

Carry on...

 

 

Dear god!

Posted
Well, in all the crazy history of this place, I believe this may actually be a UKFF first.

 

On Tuesday night, I was visited at my flat by the police, who were following up a complaint against me personally for harassment of her son. Yes, they were talking specifically about an entry in the "Shit List".

 

It was a rather strange experience trying to explain to two coppers exactly what the UKFF was, what the UKFF UK50 was, and how it worked ("Are you the Ben Corrigan who writes for the UK Fan Forum website?"..."Erm......Yes?!"), though they seemed happy enough with my co-operation. They suggested that I add a disclaimer to entries to reiterate what I had already stated, in that these were not my own personal views and opinions, just a collation of those from all the fans/wrestlers/promoters that had contributed to the list.

 

Sd such, I have decided to remove most of the text from Surf Grafitti's "Shit List" entry. While I'm not sure exactly what the law actually is, and whether quoting the stories that other UKFFers contributed as a write-up actually constitutes harassment, but at least this way it prevents future complications or further complaints from the party in question.

 

Carry on...

 

 

What a complete and utter cockbrain! You couldn't make that stuff up!

 

[the views and opinions expressed herein this post are solely those of the the named poster and the ukff and any of it's staff or fellow members should not be held responsible if some bell end gets his mum to report said poster to the authorities.]

Posted

I have to echo the above sentiments - this is tremendous! We should make the 14th of September a UKFF National Holiday in recognition of the gross retardedness of Surf Grafitti and his family!

Posted

Bet those coppers drove away from this situation thinking 'Did this all actually happen?!'

Meanwhile while poor Ben was explaining the UKFF50 to them, several real crimes happened and the victims of said crimes now think 'Surf Graffiti' is a massive shitarse.

Posted
Well, in all the crazy history of this place, I believe this may actually be a UKFF first.

 

On Tuesday night, I was visited at my flat by the police, who were following up a complaint against me personally for harassment of her son. Yes, they were talking specifically about an entry in the "Shit List".

 

It was a rather strange experience trying to explain to two coppers exactly what the UKFF was, what the UKFF UK50 was, and how it worked ("Are you the Ben Corrigan who writes for the UK Fan Forum website?"..."Erm......Yes?!"), though they seemed happy enough with my co-operation. They suggested that I add a disclaimer to entries to reiterate what I had already stated, in that these were not my own personal views and opinions, just a collation of those from all the fans/wrestlers/promoters that had contributed to the list.

 

As such, I have decided to remove most of the text from Surf Grafitti's "Shit List" entry. While I'm not sure exactly what the law actually is, and whether quoting the stories that other UKFFers contributed as a write-up actually constitutes harassment, but at least this way it prevents future complications or further complaints from the party in question.

 

Carry on...

 

Holy crap that sounds amazing :laugh:

  • Paid Members
Posted

There's a difference between having an opinion and harassment.

 

All those magazines best stop putting together Top 50 Worst Dressed Celebrities polls together now, what with all their money and legal power they can exercise!

Posted (edited)
Well, in all the crazy history of this place, I believe this may actually be a UKFF first.

 

On Tuesday night, I was visited at my flat by the police, who were following up a complaint against me personally for harassment of her son. Yes, they were talking specifically about an entry in the "Shit List".

 

It was a rather strange experience trying to explain to two coppers exactly what the UKFF was, what the UKFF UK50 was, and how it worked ("Are you the Ben Corrigan who writes for the UK Fan Forum website?"..."Erm......Yes?!"), though they seemed happy enough with my co-operation. They suggested that I add a disclaimer to entries to reiterate what I had already stated, in that these were not my own personal views and opinions, just a collation of those from all the fans/wrestlers/promoters that had contributed to the list.

 

As such, I have decided to remove most of the text from Surf Grafitti's "Shit List" entry. While I'm not sure exactly what the law actually is, and whether quoting the stories that other UKFFers contributed as a write-up actually constitutes harassment, but at least this way it prevents future complications or further complaints from the party in question.

 

Carry on...

 

Best post ever. Really surreal that this Surf Graffiti guy's mum would go as far as to call the police!

Edited by JPC
×
×
  • Create New...