Comic Book and Superhero movie & TV discussion.

Bellenda Carlisle

Anyone watch Gotham here?

So the Joker made his first appearance and I thought he did a good job, looks like he will be sent to Arkham Asylum to then be revealed later on.

Recently started making my way through Gotham and it's surprisingly good. Penguin in particular is great.

My only real issue with Gotham (other than the awful Barbara drama) is that its probably going to go nowhere in the end. At most it will probably get as far as Penguin getting near the top of Gothams underworld.

The show will never get to the point of Batman though which means it runs the risk of being dragged out like Smallville. Right now I'll just enjoy the ride.

• Paid Members

There's loads of speculation doing the rounds about spider-man turning up in Age of Ultron because there's a credit for special music by Danny Elfman on the poster ( he did the score for the Raimi Spider-man films. But he also did the original Hulk) to be honest I'm really jot fussed about him being in Avengers 2, especially if they are only going to shoe-horn him in.