Comic Book and Superhero movie & TV discussion.

Bellenda Carlisle

• Paid Members
That's not a great representation of what it'll look like. It's just a stunt costume for wide shots, hence all the padding.

If im not mistaken thats actually pretty close to how his original outfit was?

Your not that is what the costume looks like in the Ultimates. I don't see that much padding apart from the stuff on his arm which he has had in the comics.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

New Spider-Man suit revealed!

garfieldspiderman1.jpg

Not keen on the Spider logo right now and it's weird to see no red belt (if you look there's a hint of one so there might still be one). Other than that I like it and Garfield looks good in it. It's all about seeing it with the mask now.

Edited by The Natural

Whats the situation with The Flash? I know a few years ago they were all ready to go with Adam Brody in the lead role, but it all went to pot. I read an interview with him recently saying he doubts it'll get back on, so was just wondering if there had been any other news?

There was some news about this going around. I think a writer was hired and a general feel of the movie talked about by DC people. They want it to be a dark, CSI based, detective movie. Sounds good to me.

First proper image of a suited up Captain America also leaked today.

• Paid Members
Looks like he has web shooters as well on his wrists.

I hope he doesn't. That was one of the best things about the Raimi movies: they acknowledged that spider-silk technology hasn't been uncovered yet, and that it's unlikely to be by some spotty teenager, no matter how intelligent or clever he is. It made much more sense that they appeared on his wrists biologically, especially as his mutation seemed to cover everything else except extra limbs.

• Paid Members

I hope he doesn't. That was one of the best things about the Raimi movies: they acknowledged that spider-silk technology hasn't been uncovered yet, and that it's unlikely to be by some spotty teenager, no matter how intelligent or clever he is. It made much more sense that they appeared on his wrists biologically, especially as his mutation seemed to cover everything else except extra limbs.

But was the point not that he just came up with the idea, rather the idea came to him due to the spider bite. Kinda like how spiders just know how to do it rather then learn? He has some sort of yellow lights on his wrist that's why I said that.

• Paid Members

But was the point not that he just came up with the idea, rather the idea came to him due to the spider bite. Kinda like how spiders just know how to do it rather then learn? He has some sort of yellow lights on his wrist that's why I said that.

Might just be me but the "yellow lights" just look like a bit of light coming from behind him. Might be wrong, but it looks like there is some sort of light behind him and the light is just peeking into shot past his hands.