Comic Book and Superhero movie & TV discussion.

Bellenda Carlisle

My interest is slowly creeping up on the new Spider-man flick. I like the look of the outfit in that link, also using the Amazing title is interesting. Although the IDMB page cast lists Phillip Seymour Hoffman rumoured as Venom. Uh, what?

I'm not sure on X-Men First Class, I'm just never convinced by James McAvoy in any role.

• 4 months later...
  • Moderators

Was this the thread we were using for Captain America as well?

I forget. Either way, I read Roger Ebert's review and it sounds promising. Ranks it up there with Iron Man in terms of recent superhero films, and he dissed Thor, so he's probably on a similar wavelength to what I'm thinking.

I only scanned it because I didn't want to actually know too much about the film before seeing it..

*paste*

This pace for this post makes more sense.

For anyone with Sky Movies they are currently giving away tickets to a showing of Captain America on the 28th. There were still tickets a couple of hours ago when I got mine so, go get 'em.

Sky Rewards Page

You need to be registered with Sky.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Well this is a sad day for me. I hate the costume, absolutely hate it. It's everything I hated about the last costume and more. The S is fucking hidious! As for the man himself, I'll have to wait for a trailer to hopefully hear him speak. Another thing that's gonna bug me, since when was Perry White black? I'm not keen on established characters being altered too much I'm affraid. Especially when it relates to a subject I really love!