Harvey Dent Posted February 14, 2011 Posted February 14, 2011 My interest is slowly creeping up on the new Spider-man flick. I like the look of the outfit in that link, also using the Amazing title is interesting. Although the IDMB page cast lists Phillip Seymour Hoffman rumoured as Venom. Uh, what? I'm not sure on X-Men First Class, I'm just never convinced by James McAvoy in any role. Quote
Paid Members Scott Malbranque Posted February 14, 2011 Paid Members Posted February 14, 2011 I'm not sure on X-Men First Class, I'm just never convinced by James McAvoy in any role. I feel the same way about Fassbender... Quote
GalaxyV.2 Posted February 15, 2011 Posted February 15, 2011 I feel the same way about Fassbender... really? I like the look of Beast In X-Men. Quote
Paid Members Scott Malbranque Posted February 15, 2011 Paid Members Posted February 15, 2011 I feel the same way about Fassbender... really? He's very boring on screen, I find. He was dreadful in Eden Lake, Centurion, Fish Tank and Outpost. He was only alright in Inglourious Basterds. I dunno, there's just something about him I don't like... Quote
cobystag Posted July 14, 2011 Posted July 14, 2011 He'll always be the pathetic guy who shagged the lesbian in Sugar Rush to me. Quote
iamtheman Posted July 14, 2011 Posted July 14, 2011 i'm looking forward to it he was really good in the social network and i feel he should have been nominated for the awards along with eissenberg Quote
The Natural Posted July 15, 2011 Posted July 15, 2011 Hoping The Amazing Spider-Man turns out well, I used to like the first two Sam Raimi Spider-Man films but I don't any more. The third one was fucking awful. Quote
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted July 22, 2011 Moderators Posted July 22, 2011 Was this the thread we were using for Captain America as well? I forget. Either way, I read Roger Ebert's review and it sounds promising. Ranks it up there with Iron Man in terms of recent superhero films, and he dissed Thor, so he's probably on a similar wavelength to what I'm thinking. I only scanned it because I didn't want to actually know too much about the film before seeing it.. Quote
GalaxyV.2 Posted July 22, 2011 Posted July 22, 2011 I've heard good things about it and I'm very encouraged by who is directing it. Quote
Paid Members FLips Posted July 22, 2011 Paid Members Posted July 22, 2011 This is making it's way around the internet at the minute http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=653OdfJXOWA It's the new Spiderman trailer shown side by side with the trailer for Mirror's Edge. As far as I know there's no editing or anything, it's just side by side, second for second. Quote
DJ Stevie C Posted July 22, 2011 Posted July 22, 2011 *paste* This pace for this post makes more sense. For anyone with Sky Movies they are currently giving away tickets to a showing of Captain America on the 28th. There were still tickets a couple of hours ago when I got mine so, go get 'em. Sky Rewards Page You need to be registered with Sky. Quote
Paid Members Deaq Posted August 4, 2011 Paid Members Posted August 4, 2011 New Superman From here http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles...in-man-of-steel Quote
Paid Members DJ Kris Posted August 4, 2011 Paid Members Posted August 4, 2011 New Superman From here http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles...in-man-of-steel Well this is a sad day for me. I hate the costume, absolutely hate it. It's everything I hated about the last costume and more. The S is fucking hidious! As for the man himself, I'll have to wait for a trailer to hopefully hear him speak. Another thing that's gonna bug me, since when was Perry White black? I'm not keen on established characters being altered too much I'm affraid. Especially when it relates to a subject I really love! Quote
Jas Posted August 4, 2011 Posted August 4, 2011 I'm liking the costume although the hair kinda reminds me of Gary Oldmans Dracula. Any word if John Williams iconic music is being incorporated into this reboot? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.