Comic Book and Superhero movie & TV discussion.

Bellenda Carlisle

Be honest, you've craftily drowned a Suicide Squad/Batman comic or two by emptying your bollox over it to her likeness, and hiding it away only to discover a few months later it's now gone a putrid shade of yellow.

Arkham Asylum game Harley Quinn  maybe.  The nurses oufit....

• Paid Members

I don't get Hulk and Thor being left out. It has to be a wind up.

Isn't Thunderbolt's sole reason for existing, The Hulk?

On another note, looking at that Suicide Squad photo, Kinnaman looks fucking tremendous as Rick Flagg. Effortless charisma bouncing off the cunt.

• Paid Members

Thor is the easiest one to write out. He lives on a different planet and only came back for the you know what from Avengers 2 ( we're still staying spoiler free for Ultron on here I assume?) my first guess is

they play into all the destruction caused in Avengers2 to set up whatever version of the superheros registration act they are pushing for Civil War, although I doubt it will be anything like the comics, probably just centred on Hulk going mental. Judging by the cast it's still going to be quite Hydra centric so I'm hoping Caps new team is basically a super powered SHIELD task force.

Edited by chokeout

I don't get Hulk and Thor being left out. It has to be a wind up.

Isn't Thunderbolt's sole reason for existing, The Hulk?

On another note, looking at that Suicide Squad photo, Kinnaman looks fucking tremendous as Rick Flagg. Effortless charisma bouncing off the cunt.

Hulk's MIA after Age of Ultron while Thor went back to Asgaard to follow up on his vision caused by Scarlet Witch, setting up the story for Thor : Ragnarock

• Paid Members

That Supergirl trailer looks so shit, it's one of the first comic adaptations I've thought that about. TV is going to be the thing that bursts the bubble of the genre, people will always be willing to see a few big superhero movies a year at the cinema or on video but even I won't watch all the TV ones and I love that shit, Supergirl doesn't have that comic feel at all, it just looks like a 90s TV series that happens to have a very ordinary looking Supergirl in it a bit.