Comic Book and Superhero movie & TV discussion.

Bellenda Carlisle

• Paid Members
3 villians? Jesus, it's going to be a right clusterfuck.

They have already planned 4 films so I think Electro will be the main villain in this one and the rest are going to appear briefly being introduced and take larger roles as the bigger story unfolds over the next couple of films. Spider-Man is a massive underdog anyway, he works well being outnumbered.

I really liked the first Amazing Spider-Man, I trust the follow ups to be good too, I like the idea of it being one big story.

Rhino's back story was that he was a Russian hired muscle who was permanently sealed in a powerful armour that looked like a rhinoceros, I think there's a version of him that's some sort of human/rhino mutant hybrid too. Don't mind him being a mech suit but I can't really make him out.

• Paid Members

Yeah, I think it's cool we're getting all those villains, I would've liked to see Kraven the Hunter, I think he'd work well in a movie.

I expect this one to end with a cliffhanger of Spider being outnumbered & beaten down after a big fight sequence and the next one to carry on from that, no way they can introduce then have him fight and defeat all those villains in one film.

• Paid Members

Wow that's huge news! Glad it went to a relative unknown who looks the part, hope she has some screen presence.

I could've happily had a sequel to Man of Steel that just had Superman in it, the addition of Batfleck was great news as far as I'm concerned and this is cool too, can't wait.

Also she was in the Israeli army so she should be believable at being super tough

gal-gadot.jpg

• Paid Members
Wow that's huge news! Glad it went to a relative unknown who looks the part, hope she has some screen presence.

I could've happily had a sequel to Man of Steel that just had Superman in it, the addition of Batfleck was great news as far as I'm concerned and this is cool too, can't wait.

Also she was in the Israeli army so she should be believable at being super tough

Im starting to get a bit worried, How the hell will they intro 2 new main heros into one film? Also how are they going to explain where she was when earth was being raped by Zod? Same goes for batflick.

Interesting way to rush a JL movie i guess

Fuck me then i google chucks up this headline

Doomsday, Wonder Woman, and Nightwing are Rumored for 'Batman vs. Superman'

Edited by quote the raven

Im starting to get a bit worried, How the hell will they intro 2 new main heros into one film? Also how are they going to explain where she was when earth was being raped by Zod?

That one is easy. She's an amazon, and they are a bunch of dicks. In the comics, before they are discovered, they have a policy of not interfering in "mans world." Wonder Women eventually leaves the amazonians to help bring justice to the evil man has brought to his lands. Or something like that.

As for Batman though... not sure. But in all fairness... he is more of a "street level" vigilante and based in Gotham. He would be massively out of his depth on his own against a intergalactic empire.

Personally I imagine Wonder Women is just going to be the briefest of cameo. Maybe even "Nick Fury in Iron Man" brief.

• Paid Members

Me too, I think Batman will share the stage equally with Superman, Wonder Woman will reveal herself at the end and the 3rd film will be like their Avengers with everyone.

I really don't need to see Nightwing in it though. Can't wait til the villain(s) is/are confirmed.

• Paid Members
Im starting to get a bit worried, How the hell will they intro 2 new main heros into one film? Also how are they going to explain where she was when earth was being raped by Zod?

That one is easy. She's an amazon, and they are a bunch of dicks. In the comics, before they are discovered, they have a policy of not interfering in "mans world." Wonder Women eventually leaves the amazonians to help bring justice to the evil man has brought to his lands. Or something like that.

As for Batman though... not sure. But in all fairness... he is more of a "street level" vigilante and based in Gotham. He would be massively out of his depth on his own against a intergalactic empire.

Personally I imagine Wonder Women is just going to be the briefest of cameo. Maybe even "Nick Fury in Iron Man" brief.

Im a bit out of the loop on DC thanks for filling me in. Batman is going to have to pose some kind of threat Vs superman. A wonder women after credit sounds just fine