Shoot interviews

IANdrewDiceClay

Is it just me or has the standard of Kayfabe's shoots dropped recently?

Too many people are turning up completely wasted. Must be infuriating for the guy conducting the interview.

. Haven't watched it yet. Supposedly stoned out his gourd.

Wow. Jannetty is fucked...up!

Shocking isn't it. I hate to sound grim or sick, but I hope he hasn't bought a Xmas tree, wasting his money.

• Paid Members

I just watched the Luger shoot, really enjoyed it and he comes across really well. It's almost my favourite year in wrestling so it was great to hear some background stuff on it. It wasn't as detailed as I would have liked but it was a good watch.

Have KC got anyone else decent lined up? I don't fancy being depressed by Jannetty's shoot.

• Paid Members

Their 3 disc timeline with Bruno sounds really interesting if you're into hearing stuff about the business way back, his shoot with ROH was absolutely cracking. I think they have Piper lined up for an 80's timeline too which i'd expect to be class, think it might be 1984. Then they have a few youshoots i'm not really interested in with Balls Mahoney and the ICP

• Paid Members

I'm not that interested in the Bruno one as my interest doesn't go back that far, but Piper would be one I'd definitely watch. I would watch the Balls one but ICP can fuck off.

I still think they need to get Nash to do a WCW Timeline. That would be awesome.

• Paid Members

Pretty much all Nash's shoots are awesome and i'd definitely enjoy a more specifically focused one like WCW 98/99/2000 but he's in danger of becoming another Raven with a million shoots on the market containing all the same stories.

• Paid Members

Possibly, but he's Nash and I would quite happily listen to more shoots from him. He even made wine tasting seem entertaining and the only other time that's happened was in Frasier.

I just watched the Luger shoot, really enjoyed it and he comes across really well. It's almost my favourite year in wrestling so it was great to hear some background stuff on it. It wasn't as detailed as I would have liked but it was a good watch.

Have KC got anyone else decent lined up? I don't fancy being depressed by Jannetty's shoot.

Cornette is doing a Breaking Kayfabe + WCW Timeline & Bruce Prichard is doing a Guest Booker.

Cool, would love another Cornette timeline. Love his WWF one.

Anything Cornette is good for me tbh.

Nash for that matter too, but I didn't really care too much for his Youshoot.

Edited by zep81

• Paid Members

If Cornette is coming back then that makes a Nash return all the more likely. Awesome.

Plus, Nash's YouShoot was fantastic. I preferred the Timeline but the YouShoot was superb.

• 1 month later...