Shoot interviews

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

Do KC have a policy, though, of only using a person for one Timeline, YouShoot and Breaking Kayfabe? I know Cornette technically did two YouShoots, but wasn't Lost Questions just an overrun of his first shoot or was it a completely different interview?

• Paid Members
but wasn't Lost Questions just an overrun of his first shoot or was it a completely different interview?

That was my impression, yep. Even the main YouShoot went on forever and he only answered a few of the questions!

Do KC have a policy, though, of only using a person for one Timeline, YouShoot and Breaking Kayfabe?

I hope not, because Nash, Waltman and Cornette were great in theirs, and Duggan and Morley did good jobs too. I don't think there would be any harm in some of those who have already proven to be very entertaining doing other years too, including doing Timelines for years already done weakly by others.

but wasn't Lost Questions just an overrun of his first shoot or was it a completely different interview?

That was my impression, yep. Even the main YouShoot went on forever and he only answered a few of the questions!

What I did enjoy about Cornette's shoot was how he encouraged fans to search out the SMW season sets thats avaliable by traders as WWE own all the footage to it. Couldnt see Vince ever saying that about one of his old season sets.

Nash would be a good one to have for one of the WCW timelines I think.

WCW Timeline 2000 with Russo is being advertised as coming soon, I wonder if it is going to be a car wreck.

Talking of Russo what ever happened to that Youshoot LIVE DVD they advertised as for sale in August last year?

Edited by iamthedoctor

• Paid Members
Has anybody seen the full timeline shoot with Ivory? The trailer looks like it would be worth a watch.

It was really good, actually. She came across really well and it was a good watch.

A WCW Timeline 1989 with Cornette would be interesting, other than this, the Kong Youshoot and the Russo timeline what else is KC bringing out soon?

I never knew the Russo Youshoot vanished, I wonder for what reason?

• Paid Members
I think WCW Timeline 1989 with Cornette has already been filmed.

Ahh, interesting. Hopefully they'll get Nash and Waltman back, then. And hopefully Kevin Sullivan as well.

Hello Kevin!

• Paid Members

Don't think a timeline with Cornette has been filmed, he was meant to do one but they fell out over them doing the live Youshoot with Russo and suggesting in their advertising Cornette might turn up. They've only started talking again recently, imagine they will do something together soon though, he's easily one of their biggest moneymakers. They have a Youshoot with Balls and a timeline with Luger and a huge Bruno Sammartino timeline coming at some stage aswell.

Edited by Maverick

• Paid Members

Balls Mahoney?! Fucking hell, if they're going to get someone from ECW, can't they get someone who is sober and coherent and/or not a complete twat? Like....oh.

• Paid Members
Tazz might have been decent maybe? Can TNA guys do shoots and stuff while under contract?

They can, but TNA want half their money, so they never happen. Its why everyone is starving in TNA. Nobody wants to go through TNA's spaghetti junction to book someone on their roster.