Shoot interviews

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

Looking forward to this shoot. Shame it's with RF though.

I watched the John Nord one recently and that was pretty awesome despite being RF. In fairness to them, I think if the guest is interesting, they generally are good regardless. In the Nord one he actually deviated from his script a couple of times! Progress.

Ā 

Bischoff will be ace, he can talk for England. Probably be more interested in this if I hadn't heard the Austin podcast recently though.

• Paid Members

RF has a new bloke doing the interviewing now I notice. He's a former CZW worker, who actually tries to make the questions make sense. He's nothing special, but about 50 times better than Feinstein. The recent ones are much improved (not like that is saying much).

Ā 

Recently heard that Torch Talk with Bill Watts. Never heard it before. Only read it. Nothing he says is taken out of context like some would have you believe. He's such a vicious cunt in the way he speaks about blacks and gays. Its way more innocent in print than audio.

Ā 

I never know if he's trying to save face with this video and his comments in the Black History Month Roundtable that WWE did. He seems so genuine in the way he speaks which is mental when compared to his Torch Talk stuff. He's still a massive homophobe though I see.

• Paid Members

I've been watching the youshoot with Jim Cornette. I've had a copy for years but not watched it. In fact I've never watched any of the YouShoots I've bought, only seen the odd YouTube clip linked here.

Ā 

It's entertaining as Cornette always is. He's a brilliant talker and by and large has a terrific memory for details. I could listen to his opinion on most things. Even though I disagree often. His habit of looking at the camera and delivering a very brave "Fuck you" is irritating mind.

Ā 

Have Cornette and Heyman done anything together? Podcasts or anything? Those two together would be absolute money.

Ā 

Any other YouShoots anyone would recommend? The concept is decent.

Does any of you watch the VIP shoots on Pyro & BallyHoo?

Ā 

So far Vince Russo has interviewed...

Glenn Gilberti 74 minsĀ 

Ed Ferrara 94 mins

Mike Sanders 96 mins

Matt Morgan 66 minsĀ 

Madusa 86 minsĀ 

Keith Greenberg 54 minsĀ 

Daffney 73 minsĀ 

Tara 82 minsĀ 

Ā 

1st half is a podcast FREE the 2nd half/portion is video. Ā£3.66p a month.

Edited by SpacedNSpangled