Shoot interviews

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

echo what's already been said about the ICP Youshoot, great watch, i stuck it on late last night thinking i'd do half then finish it today but i watched it all in one sitting. I'm a bit of an ICP fan anyway but there's plenty in there for non-ICP fans to enjoy, and if you're a hater i can pretty much guarantee that you'll come out with more respect for the two than you had going in.

• Paid Members

It's a real shame because with a good guest the bit where they talk about booking and their own individual style etc is class. Then they ruin it with the stupid booking part. Off the top of my head Dutch's and Gary Hart's were absolutely class before they started fantasy booking.

• 3 weeks later...

Don't know if this should go here really, but it is related to that timeline stuff -- Piper doing more faraway looks and hinting at sexual abuse during an interview with Sam Roberts at the Legends House premiere:

I don't know if Roddy's working or if he's finally trying to deal with things that he's kept largely bottled up for years.