Shoot interviews

IANdrewDiceClay

The DDP one looks like it could be a good one, I don't like the idea of a Kong one though, all about her hitting Bubba and her baby issues? However I don't know a lot about her is there any big happenings in her career that I'm unaware of?

Just listened to the old RF, Chris Kanyon one. Was a big fan of Kanyon in the dying days of WCW and the Invasion angle... until he fell off a cliff. Shame, he had a quirky character at times which could have been put to better use. My last memory of him in a WWE ring was being drilled HARD by a steel chair via Undertaker, poofing it up to boot.

• Moderators

Sandman looks like a homeless meth addict in his KC Timeline shoot. Scabs all over his face, blotchy, broken skin -- and his three-year-old son hanging around his neck as he slurs, fucks and know what I mean's his way through 1995. Look at the state of him.

There's a really weird bit about domestic violence too, where he cites 75% of all police calls being related to that, and says how "We all want to hit the old lady, don't we? We've all done that."

Sandman looks like a homeless meth addict in his KC Timeline shoot. Scabs all over his face, blotchy, broken skin -- and his three-year-old son hanging around his neck as he slurs, fucks and know what I mean's his way through 1995. Look at the state of him.

There's a really weird bit about domestic violence too, where he cites 75% of all police calls being related to that, and says how "We all want to hit the old lady, don't we? We've all done that."

I think he looks pretty normal and coherent. I greatly enjoyed this 'trailer' and look forward to watching the shoot.

Edited by 1SinN6

Im about 20 minutes into it, and its been OK so far. The problem is, unlike the Nash/Cornette ones, where they were major players at the time theyre talking about, Sandman doesnt really know much from 95, and answers a lot with "I was a nobody at this time", and has no insight on anything backstage. The same could be said about Ivory in 2001, but that shoot was very good. The difference being Sandman was probably fucked on all the nights hes talking about, so is blagging it for the most part.

The Dreamer/Raven Face Off was very good. Its 2+ hours of them talking about a fued that I havent really watched much off, but they were still entertaining enough for it to be enjoyable. Dreamer picking up RF on his constant, annoying "Huh" laughs was funny. Dreamer looks pretty much identical to how he looked back then, but its very scary how much Raven has aged.

• Paid Members

Tammy Sytch's Breaking Kayfabe is incredibly sad in both meanings of the word. Sad because she's in a terrible situation legally through all kinds of trouble. And sad because she seems to have foolishly lived her life under the premise that if she fucks up WWE will bail her out. She spends a good portion bashing WWE because they've reached their limit with her. She said when she quizzed why they keep bailing Scott Hall out and they replied "well, your not Scott Hall" which is said with no credibility at all. If they said anything like that it would probably be meaning "Scott Hall has his troubles but he isn't currently asking to be bailed out of jail for $100,000". She actually said "they said they'll never help me again. So if I'm on my death bed, they wont put me in rehab". Like this is their right to do so. WWE are no angels, but she'd have been locked up or dead years ago if it wasn't for them. Such an ungrateful bint.

Saying that, its hard not to feel for her. She's had it rough, but its nice to watch something involving Sunny where the only thing being tugged on is my heartstrings.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

Anyone seen the full dynamite kid shoot?! It's the WORST shoot I've ever seen! He literally answers nothing! I'd love to know how much they paid him for that

Anyone seen the full dynamite kid shoot?! It's the WORST shoot I've ever seen! He literally answers nothing! I'd love to know how much they paid him for that

"If you like watching a man gnaw on his finger, you'll love this! FIVE STARS" -- Paul Ross, News of the World.

"4:3 footage in 2013, Genius Stroke!" -- Some bloke in a pub.

• 2 weeks later...

DDP Youshoot is fairly average. Considering his career, and the fact this was his first shoot, Id call it disappointing. I finished it yesterday, and thinking back to it now, theres a shocking lack of late 90's WCW talk involved in it. Being a star in late 90's/early 00s WCW surely means a treasure chest full of crazy stories, yet that whole period is pretty much glossed over. The fact that DDP is genuinely nice/being smart/politician-like throughout means that even the super juicy bits like getting buried during the Invasion angle isnt much fun to listen to.