THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members

It's actually rather different, but I understand why you're angry. Don't worry. It'll all be okay.

Look around the forum. Lots of us support you. You'll be fine. You can trust us all. You'll still be you, even if you don't have the pcc any more. Don't be defined by it. You're a beautiful butterfly just waiting to shed the cocoon. In many ways, you'll be stronger because of this.

You just have to stop blaming yourself, Butch. You have to learn to love yourself. It's not your fault, Butch.

ngbbs490dff848b529.jpg

It's not your fault.

• Moderators

Top Sarcasm, Chachi! (I can do old references too)

But it's ok, your passive aggresive behaviour in this thread because the whole PCC pissabout got to you shouldn't effect you. Think about it. You're like a precious flower ready to bloom into colour for the summer of your life. You're like a rainbow getting ready to spring forth from the pot of gold and become all you can really be.

ngbbs490dff848b529.jpg

I believe in you, Chris. We all do.

• Paid Members

'Did I, DID I... Wooooooooo... Did I happen to hear tiger_rick say he was going to hold P... C... C in the palms of his hands? IS THAT WHAT HE SAID? Does that mean, that you are gonna hold... ButchReedMark, Ian_hitmanhart, Loki... Does that mean, you're going to hold us all... In the palm of your hands? ... To coin a phrase... I don't think so!

The boys that have gone out there, night in and night out, doing everything they could to be the very best at what they chose to do with their life, those boys are here tonight! WE ARE! We're not going anywhere, you can't hold us in your hands! And predict our life, we're PCC, we've bled and we've sweat; when was the last time, you posted for an entire day like Ian, got the last word in five times, bled for forty-five minutes, WHEN... WERE... YOU... THERE?!?

You weren't! You weren't! You were never in the dressing-room, on the forum, forty days and forty nights, bleeding, sweating, going to the next thread. You can't hold.. People's lives in your hand. We're the greatest wrestling forum organisation of all time, I want to say it again, you can't control us or our future.'

1224611696_3109.jpg

'Did I, DID I... Wooooooooo... Did I happen to hear tiger_rick say he was going to hold P... C... C in the palms of his hands? IS THAT WHAT HE SAID? Does that mean, that you are gonna hold... ButchReedMark, Ian_hitmanhart, Loki... Does that mean, you're going to hold us all... In the palm of your hands? ... To coin a phrase... I don't think so!

The boys that have gone out there, night in and night out, doing everything they could to be the very best at what they chose to do with their life, those boys are here tonight! WE ARE! We're not going anywhere, you can't hold us in your hands! And predict our life, we're PCC, we've bled and we've sweat; when was the last time, you posted for an entire day like Ian, got the last word in five times, bled for forty-five minutes, WHEN... WERE... YOU... THERE?!?

You weren't! You weren't! You were never in the dressing-room, on the forum, forty days and forty nights, bleeding, sweating, going to the next thread. You can't hold.. People's lives in your hand. We're the greatest wrestling forum organisation of all time, I want to say it again, you can't control us or our future.'

1224611696_3109.jpg

Brilliant!

• Paid Members
If Richie was being a cock, cant we just ban Richie instead? I've just got 300 t-shirts back from printers, that'll go to waste now.

There's no ban on wearing your ultra cool merchandise at the desk. This somewhat reminds me of the disbanding of the Nexus; hopefully we won't get a watered down Corre style PCC replacement with some dud members and your own version of Otunga and McGillicutty

• Moderators
I personally thought the pCc thing was funny.

The reason being, outside of our sigs most people labelled as pCc hardly mentioned it. It was a label created by others to stigmatise a certain bunch of likeminded posters, and was only really used by Richie, Woyzeck, rick or whoever else wanted to group us together. Of course, once it was obvious we took it in our stride, and treated it as a bit of a joke, and weren't offended by it, it suddenly stopped being fun for the people who'd created it in the first place.

Conversely, I didn't find any of the name changes funny. Well, possibly The Cum Doctor.

Horses for courses though, I wouldn't want to curtail neil's fun just because I don't find it funny.

Why you bringing my name into this?

• Paid Members
Why you bringing my name into this?

It was intended to be a clever insider comment I believe; it's like Vince pre-Montreal where we still aren't quite meant to know that you're running the show. The lines are blurred now and there's no going back

• Moderators

Just so you all know, for the next three days the

will be making it's final voyage across the UKFF. We shall be visiting sick children and doing autograph signings. Feel free to come out and be witness to the end of one of the greatest eras in wrestling forum history.

Just so you all know, for the next three days the
will be making it's final voyage across the UKFF. We shall be visiting sick children and doing autograph signings. Feel free to come out and be witness to the end of one of the greatest eras in wrestling forum history.

Is there an official Twitter feed we can use to keep us up to date on movements?