THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Moderators
Anyway, all this public discussion about my personal life doesn't make me tremendously comfortable (plus there is that rule about personal information and whatnot), so I'm going to delete some posts and you can all talk about why someone would just buy an Xbox with no cables or anything instead.

Or you could appreciate the fact that the people in question are actually showing some concern for your wellbeing?

thx for the passive aggression bro, warms my heart

But yes, if you thought I was dead\dying or offered advice or nice thoughts and that, thanks. I am posting from a tiny netbook with no mouse and a scrollpad the size of a postage stamp, so it's not easy to reply to and quote from multiple stuff in a single post, in a long-arse thread.

Anyway, all this public discussion about my personal life doesn't make me tremendously comfortable (plus there is that rule about personal information and whatnot), so I'm going to delete some posts and you can all talk about why someone would just buy an Xbox with no cables or anything instead.

Or you could appreciate the fact that the people in question are actually showing some concern for your wellbeing?

thx for the passive aggression bro, warms my heart

No passive aggression here "bro", just saying that a few people were showing some genuine concern for your wellbeing.

• Paid Members
Haven't got a clue. Suspect neil doesn't either as probably Moo who agreed whatever deal was going down. And it's classifieds so no-one really cares.

A-Merchandise were also quite heavily advertised in Power Slam, so they must have had some kind of reputation.

Were they any good? I also used Highspots or my local wrestling store.

A-Merchandise were also quite heavily advertised in Power Slam, so they must have had some kind of reputation.

It's Mark Sloan's lot. The guy behind all the dead smart Japanese shows here in England.

Assuming you live in North Carolina if Highspots is your local? ;)

• Paid Members

It's Mark Sloan's lot. The guy behind all the dead smart Japanese shows here in England.

Assuming you live in North Carolina if Highspots is your local? ;)

Used them online.

My local wrestling store was in Newcastle.

• Paid Members

What do we think about an ongoing 'recommend a thread for gold' thread?

I know a lot of tosh would be nominated, but there are some great threads that could be lost ala Roger the fork guy. For example, I think that the The Dark Knight Rises thread should go in gold as it's terrific to see all of the hype and build up and then the reaction.