THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

I have a mate who's waiting to be "validated" by an administrator. He's made a donation, waited quite a while and hasn't heard a peep. I've messaged a couple of admins/mods but no reply.

What's the sketch with this, is the forum accepting new members? My buddy can't get in touch with anyone from the forum so i'm having to do the monkey work.

Any info appreciated.

• Paid Members
I have a mate who's waiting to be "validated" by an administrator. He's made a donation, waited quite a while and hasn't heard a peep. I've messaged a couple of admins/mods but no reply.

What's the sketch with this, is the forum accepting new members? My buddy can't get in touch with anyone from the forum so i'm having to do the monkey work.

Any info appreciated.

Send your paypal receipt to ilovetheukff@gmail.com

There has been plenty of discussion on this over the past year, a lot of posters are keen to move away from the Nick Griffin design. I think it all depends on Moo, no?

God, you English are so fucking uptight. Why allow a bunch of fascists to steal your flag? Don't be ashamed of it for fuck sake.

If I remember right, Moo is the only one who could change the logo and he's never around to do so.

There has been plenty of discussion on this over the past year, a lot of posters are keen to move away from the Nick Griffin design. I think it all depends on Moo, no?

God, you English are so fucking uptight. Why allow a bunch of fascists to steal your flag? Don't be ashamed of it for fuck sake.

On the plus side, if we lost the Union Jack from the logo it wouldn't be so visually appealing for Rangers (sorry, The Rangers) fans, so there's an upside to be had there.

• Paid Members
On the plus side, if we lost the Union Jack from the logo it wouldn't be so visually appealing for Rangers (sorry, The Rangers) fans, so there's an upside to be had there.

I knew you weren't all bad :thumbsup: