THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

It was me, but it was ages ago so I reckon the thread would be gone now. It was just in response to a mong who was whinging about Cena and said "hes boring he doesnt even come out with different t-shirts" or something. I've no idea what the thread was or how you'd even try to search for it.

• Paid Members
Someone (I think it might have been Pity) did a lovely post covering most of Cena's t-shirts from the last few years. I fancied tasting the rainbow but can't remember for the life of me where I saw it. Anybody remember where this is?

Here.

Someone (I think it might have been Pity) did a lovely post covering most of Cena's t-shirts from the last few years. I fancied tasting the rainbow but can't remember for the life of me where I saw it. Anybody remember where this is?

Here.

Man, Ronnie, as usual, you're the king of thread-finding. Cheers. And cheers again Pity for the original post.

EDIT: And in finding it, thanks for just giving me a good read too. Notable bits are a rare misfire from Air Raid completely shooting down the chances of a Rock/Cena match ever happening, and a spectacularly misguided assault on John Cena by Vito which triggered the t-shirt post. It's almost like he was trolling for it. The whole thing's a nice snapshot of almost exactly one year ago.

Edited by NEWM